Current time: 07-28-2017, 15:50 PM
Youtube mycode
09-07-2010, 00:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 00:11 AM by -sam.)
Youtube mycode
Title : Youtube mycode

Regular Expression:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Replacement:
Code:

Register

Usage:
Code:

Register

MyCode Result:

Credits: Andraz Rihtar

Namecheap.com

09-07-2010, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 08:51 AM by One-Two.)
RE: Youtube mycode
MyBB has already a YouTube MyCode but a lil' bit different.
It's: [video=youtube][/video.
However , [youtube][/youtube may be useful because people can't realize that the TV icon contains a YouTube MyCode. Smile

Namecheap.com

09-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Its also helpful for people thats still using mybb version 1.4 Big Grin

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:57 AM
For some reason, I can't seem to get the youtube or any video codes to work anymore. I even tried it here on your site, Echo... with that little tv in the upper righthand corner of the thread box. Does anyone know why it doesn't work anymore. I'll give you an example of how it looks now (no video... just code).

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 01:07 AM

Works fine for me, your link is slightly wrong, you realise that ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 17:28 PM
anyway friends..
but i defiantly got a mycode to display my youtube videos to my forum. Smile
thanks friends..

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 19:45 PM
Echo - What do you mean that my link is slightly wrong. I just copied it from youtube.com with the share button. This is the way I have always done it in the past, and it always worked. I did notice that there is a period in the middle of the word "youtube" for the link, but that's how all of them are now on their site. When I take the period out, I still get the same thing. It just shows the codes with the youtube share link:

If my video code is incorrect, then it's got to be incorrect with the mybb program. But, let me know what you mean about my link please.

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 20:18 PM
Doesnt Work
Code:

Register

Does Work
Code:

Register

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 20:33 PM
Okay... I'm clicking the "Share" button on youtube... thinking that's the link to use when it's the actual URL address from the page. Thank you. (I'm not too dingy, but I've got my mind on so many things right now. Tongue

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 20:34 PM
No probs Abby Wink

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Progressbar MyCode Echo 12 7,255 03-28-2016 16:49 PM
Last Post: xbjpgsjgsq
  Download Link Button MyCode Echo 14 9,265 08-10-2014 18:34 PM
Last Post: fachrils
  Edit Message MyCode Echo 9 5,220 08-11-2013 19:23 PM
Last Post: east70
  Copyright mycode Samuel117 0 1,146 07-12-2013 08:16 AM
Last Post: Samuel117
  [How To?] Hide Mycode - How do I enter that? montsa007 6 3,010 03-03-2013 13:24 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)