Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:35 AM
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
04-03-2011, 17:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 17:40 PM by technoman.)
RE: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
(04-03-2011 16:54 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Ghazal,Imran,Shahaab and how many more nicknames undisguised

Ghazal,Imran,Shahaab ripped off my good friend "Exdiogene" and "DOS" attacked his forum.
If you read the Announcement over at http://mybbcodes.com/ you will see what Ghazal,Imran,Shahaab done.

Ghazal,Imran,Shahaab over at http://forum.mybbz.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1 is a crafty and notoriously dishonest person.

Ghazal (Banned) at Mybb.com -- http://community.mybb.com/user-19441.html
Shahaab (Banned) at Mybb.com -- http://community.mybb.com/user-29653.html

Namecheap.com

04-10-2011, 15:55 PM
(04-03-2011 16:54 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I know - It's pathetic. If someone registers to a site with active terms and conditions, they are legally signing a virtual contract stating they agree. Just like company emails - People do not understand that the company owns ALL their business email and can do what they want with it. Same principal for forums. It's pathetic.

Namecheap.com

04-12-2011, 11:29 AM
The Problem is that lot's of People think they don't have to obey any Rules or Terms on Websites which don't look like a Company Website with a Company Logo etc.

We've had People come to our Site and just snatch all the Hacks and Addons we provide and then take off. We put a Stop to it by getting our Name Trademarked and letting them know Attorneys will be taking care of it now.

People which don't really have a clue how much Time is put into creating all of these Plugins etc. will never really show any Respect to People which create them.

A tiny Spark of Hope "never" dies !!

Namecheap.com

04-13-2011, 00:13 AM
Wow, I hope you aren't bothered by this Shahaab guy any more Echo, I just looked on his site and I can tell half of the plugins are stolen, and just on the first page of announcements he has four about you.

"Look at the Language of Echo"
"MyBBExtras is for old woman"
"Echo is Going to Steal MyBBz.net 's Plugins - Be-aware !"
"Echo Banned from MyBB.com"

Obviously some wannabe who has no life.

Namecheap.com

04-13-2011, 00:32 AM
I just ignore him, Like everyone else does Big Grin

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:25 AM
OMGosh! I just read this thread, Echo! I was a bit confused, but I'm so glad you haven't given up and are still here to help us... especially me because I really need it. You're my only saving grace when it comes to mybb. If I wouldn't have spent so many hours on it and already have over 7,000 threads in my forum, I would have given up mybb long ago. You're the only one that has given me reason not to shut down my forum. I thank you for that! Heart

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:27 AM
Big Grin Yea, Im not going anywhere. When I finish my college year at the end of this month I'll be back working on new plugins Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:30 AM
That is awesome, Echo! But, I have so many to choose from right now that it is keeping me busy. Big Grin

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 01:05 AM
Ok this will need a plugin, this plugin will kinda do what you want. http://www.mybbextras.net/showthread.php?tid=412

I'll create a plugin over the next day or to to do exactly what you want Wink

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 01:10 AM
YES, YES, YES!!!! This is great, Echo! Big Grin If you can modify this plug-in where all users (not just guests) can see it, that would be wonderful.

BTW, I think you posted this in the wrong thread. LOL. Wink

(04-16-2011 01:05 AM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)