Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:49 AM
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
04-01-2011, 23:03 PM
RE: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
(04-01-2011 21:58 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I am hoping "back in action full time" means development will be rapid again? =D - By any chance will you be taking requests again? I haz idea... A button which a moderator can press, which changes the post content with what was set. For example, a mod pressing a button for a post may change the post to "[Content Removed]" =D

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 23:05 PM
Yes i will be taking requests again Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 23:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2011 23:10 PM by groovybluedog.)
YAY YAY YAY! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU OMFG YAY YAY YAY!

WOOP WOOP WHOOP DA WHOOP HA HE HA HA HE HA HE HA HA HE WOOP WOOP!

LETS PARRRRRTAAYYYY! Echo IS BACK IN TOWN! WROOM GET THOSE SIRENS GOIN'!

WOOT WOOT WOOT COME ON!

Celebration completed. Apologies. Was that over the top?

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 23:18 PM
Lmao groovy Big Grin

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Why are you always offline on chat? O.o

Namecheap.com

04-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Im online now lol

Namecheap.com

04-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Thank You Echo for all help!
Whats happening now?
cry2

Namecheap.com

04-03-2011, 01:44 AM
I see,
So, it's about rest.. Wink
live must go on

Namecheap.com

04-03-2011, 16:38 PM
I cannot really blame him. Search Echo MyBB. Most of google picks up threads from various forums about Echo scamming them. They just cannot read the terms :/

All this negative coverage cannot help anyones motivation. I want to slap some of em'

Namecheap.com

04-03-2011, 16:54 PM
Yea its funny lol. But notice that all these threads are from banned members lol. Ive set terms and conditions for my plugins that subscriber must respect, break them, the user gets banned and loses their subscription, its really that simple. If these people think they can break these terms and conditions and not suffer any consequences for their actions, whats the point in having terms and conditions ? lol

Ive got over 100 subscribers currently and all seem to be pretty happy as far as im aware of. So heres a message to all you ex-subscribers, you havnt been scammed, you simply broke the terms and conditions that ive set. I can only set them, I cant force you to read them, however they are there to be obeyed.

I also see that shabbah is posting more stuff on his website, really? Has this guy not got a life, because all he does is post stuff about me lol.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)