Current time: 07-24-2017, 07:43 AM
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
03-30-2011, 18:41 PM
RE: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
(03-30-2011 11:55 AM)karlitosway Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Yes i agree m8, maybe its best that i just stay clear. And your 100% right in what your saying, its 10 dollars for a year subscription. Just about buys 2 beers, its not like im charging $100 or so for a year.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-30-2011, 19:45 PM
(03-30-2011 18:41 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Quick Question; If you stay clear of MyBB.com will development continue?

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 00:03 AM
(03-30-2011 18:41 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Yeah, the price was low. Whatever your reasons are it's your choice. I myself have already gotten my moneys worth, just hope that support is still available (plugin is still messed up xD)

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 14:04 PM
Since Echo had these issues with MyBB I have noticed:

- Echo is hardly ever online
- He has set himself offline on chat even when online at the forum
- No requests are being developed
- No existing plugins are being updated
- Much less support

=S Not a good sign.

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 15:15 PM
(04-01-2011 14:04 PM)groovybluedog Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
If we give him time to rest, I think we'll see much more from him. Wink

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 17:16 PM
yeah, its only been a few days.

http://www.esforum.org The original and largest forum for Irish emergency services personnel

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 20:51 PM
(04-01-2011 14:04 PM)groovybluedog Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Much less support?

Im still giving support, there hasnt been many support requests, if you have any problems just let me know.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 21:01 PM
(04-01-2011 20:51 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Sorry, I did not notice that. But you are much less active and are not on chat anymore - Plus development has slowed (or at least seems to).

Hopefully after a few days rest you will be okay. I hope you have not lost motivation because that's not easy to get back up again.

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 21:58 PM
Im just gonna take a break for 2 weeks or so. Ive got alot of college projects to finish off then i'll be back in action full time Wink

Namecheap.com

04-01-2011, 22:17 PM
We need to go forward now guys, let's move on to the "next" chapter and help each other on here and let Echo finish off school projects. Wink

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)