Current time: 08-19-2017, 00:41 AM
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
03-29-2011, 20:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2011 02:25 AM by groovybluedog.)
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
IS THIS A PRANK?!?!!?

"Hi All Subscribers ,

Ive decided not to take on any more requests and to stop making plugins for mybb. Theres just too many cry babies/kids over at mybb.com and basically ive got better things to do than listen to that muck. Im not going to go into it in detail but thats my decision. I'll support all current plugins but i wont be upgrading any of them nor will i be creating anymore.

Enjoy the plugins that are already available in the subscriber section.

Thank You"

Highslide JS

Register

One of my images got removed... Echo is now annoyed with me too O.o

OMG?!?! Confirmation please!

Namecheap.com

03-29-2011, 21:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2011 11:46 AM by technoman.)
RE: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
I think it's an April Fools Day Joke?
updated: this is not a joke...

Namecheap.com

03-29-2011, 21:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2011 21:56 PM by groovybluedog.)
April fools on the 29th? If this is an april fools joke I will not be happy! (This could be a logicial explantion to why Echo has not responded yet)

Namecheap.com

03-29-2011, 22:51 PM
Its not a joke.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-29-2011, 23:45 PM
OMG!

I beg you to reconsider your choices. Please don't give up a wonderful site like this for some petty little twats at MyBB.com. I don't know if you are talking the staff or the users, but whichever way, please think about all the people that love your plugins and what you do. Regardless of the others I think what you do is amazing and I am ever so thankful for the great service you provide. You can see how much I love your service by being the official most frequent plugin requester and I'm on very often, and when on, often on for serveral hours. Don't "listen to that muck", listen to all of us mature subscribers - We want you! I beg you to deeply reconsider.

Thanks for your time reading this,

-Groovy

Namecheap.com

03-30-2011, 01:38 AM
OMG,

It's your decission. And I am glad to be a subcriber here. More one hundred plugins you've created is one of good memory from us Wink

Namecheap.com

03-30-2011, 07:37 AM
(03-30-2011 01:38 AM)FBI Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Why did you feel the need to post my email an mybb.com, if you got a problem with it ask me, not them. They dont make my decisions so how are they supposed to know whats going on?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-30-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm confused here 0.0

Namecheap.com

03-30-2011, 11:55 AM
i didnt get any mail but perhaps Echo, you should just steer clear of mybb.com if thats the place thats annoying you? It must be very annoying reading people bitch about paying ten measly dollars for plugins, I know even just as a subscriber I have felt the need to tell them to pay up or shut up.

http://www.esforum.org The original and largest forum for Irish emergency services personnel

Namecheap.com

03-30-2011, 18:10 PM
(03-30-2011 11:55 AM)karlitosway Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
As in my other post it's not the money that's the issue. The issue is Echo is the >>>ONE<<< person who would create every logical request he could do. That was amazing and I cannot believe the glory has ended. Luckily he has at least been nice enough to continue the plugins in development rather than scrap the whole thing, and I respect him for that decision. I am hoping I can personally hire him some time in the future though as I may need future requests carried out, but that's something to sort privately. I'm also partly glad this decision came after I requested my most fantastic and creative ideas.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)