Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:38 AM
Unable to send PM
07-31-2011, 02:18 AM
Unable to send PM
I am unable to send PM's and some links redirect to the old URL.

Namecheap.com

07-31-2011, 02:20 AM
RE: Unable to send PM
Which links? Pm's enabled now.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-31-2011, 02:22 AM
Quickly disable PM's again and I'll re-check, also I sent you an e-mail did you get it?

Namecheap.com

07-31-2011, 02:26 AM
I got a few emails, not sure if I got one from you ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-31-2011, 02:30 AM
Is there an address I can forward it to?

Namecheap.com

07-31-2011, 02:32 AM
Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page, Ive gotta go to bed though, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Namecheap.com

07-31-2011, 02:33 AM
I would but it's disabled....

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)