Current time: 08-23-2017, 18:24 PM
Ultimate Subscriber Subscription Page Plugin
11-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Subscription Page Plugin
Screenshot

Description
Adds a subscriber page to your forum. Multiple options in ACP , add your paypal address , select currency , select subscription length , add items/privileges , add cost , add message etc....

Note: If your using a theme other than the default theme place the images from the "images" folder in your themes root folder.
Note: After installation you can navigate to the following address to view your subscriber page: http://www.your website here/janotas_subscription_page.php

Plugin Name: Subscription Page Plugin
MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

Only subscribers can download this plugin. If you have subscribed already go ahead and download the plugin from the attachment below.

Click To Subscribe

Attached File(s)
.zip  Subscription_Page.zip (Size: 134.88 KB / Downloads: 43)

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

11-30-2010, 13:27 PM
RE: Subscription Page Plugin
Wow, thanks for that.
It's useful for almost all forums since everyone has a paid membership available.

I'll test it out soon.Big Grin

Namecheap.com

11-30-2010, 13:42 PM
Enjoy Wink

Its now installed on this forum , you can see it here : http://www.mybbextras.net/janotas_subscription_page.php

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

12-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Nice plugin, can you please look at this thread:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-82837.html

Can you add AlertPay as on option along with PayPal?

Namecheap.com

12-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Yes i can do that.

Namecheap.com

12-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Great, would you do it than?
I have sent you email because I cannot PM you still, please respond, thanks.

Namecheap.com

12-05-2010, 18:15 PM
Yes i am currently adding this option. You realise that this is a subbscriber plugin?

Namecheap.com

12-05-2010, 20:13 PM
Yes, that is not problem at all, I will become a subscriber Wink

Namecheap.com

12-05-2010, 20:53 PM
No problem , i'll have that finished later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Namecheap.com

12-05-2010, 21:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 22:10 PM by InFlames20.)
Really? That's great, thanks! Smile
Hm, but this plugin doesn't automatically transfers user to subscriber group? I've just paid and I see I'm still a member, that means you do all that manually? Can you automate the whole process? I think there is a VIP membership plugin that does just that, maybe you could combine with it Wink

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tinypic On MyBB Plugin Echo 105 33,906 01-01-2015 18:53 PM
Last Post: user25
   Donation Plugin Echo 47 18,406 09-02-2013 14:35 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)