Current time: 11-19-2017, 09:28 AM
Ultimate Subscriber Donation Plugin
05-12-2011, 18:09 PM
Donation Plugin
Screenshot

Description
Adds a simple donation page to your forum. Choice of 3 different payment methods.

MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

Only subscribers can download this plugin. If you have subscribed already go ahead and download the plugin from the attachment below.

Click To Subscribe

Attached File(s)
.zip  Donate.zip (Size: 116.3 KB / Downloads: 45)

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-13-2011, 12:23 PM
RE: Donation Plugin
I've been looking for an alternative donation plugin, but there aren't many for 1.6. This one looks good though. Installing now. Smile

PS: Your back! Big Grin

Namecheap.com

05-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Can you make it possible to use multible of the payment gateways?

And does this give the admin a PM with the informations?

Namecheap.com

06-27-2011, 15:28 PM
Moneybookers Heart
Awesome, Thank's Big Grin

Namecheap.com

07-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Just requested..
Well this plugin seems nice, but could you please add the possibility to add two or even all three payment gateaways (AlertPay,Paypal etc). For example you could use checkboxes instead of radio buttons, so that you will be able to choose multiple payment gateaways.

Namecheap.com

07-07-2011, 12:01 PM
I could add them into tabs and allow multiple options.

Heres a tab example I could use:

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Ok that seems good.
I guess you'll use jQuery or javascript to achieve tab switching, rather than bump user to a new page (example: donate.php?action=AlertPay, donate.php?action=PayPal etc), am I right?

Namecheap.com

07-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Yes I'll use jquery to jump from tab to tab, you can see an example here: http://www.testing.mybbextras.com/member...file&uid=1

Namecheap.com

07-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Looks good..Big Grin
Alright, I'll be waiting for this, take your time.

Thank you.

Namecheap.com

07-07-2011, 12:27 PM
No prob, I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   Subscription Page Plugin Echo 81 29,263 11-01-2017 22:06 PM
Last Post: shadowxs
  Tinypic On MyBB Plugin Echo 105 34,639 01-01-2015 18:53 PM
Last Post: user25

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)