Current time: 06-17-2019, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Subscriber Avatar In Threadlist
02-10-2011, 21:44 PM
Screenshot

Description
Adds users avatars to your thread list, also displays avatars on the search results page.

Updated 5th Aug 2012 Version 1.1 : Fixed an SQL error that some users were experiencing. Updated ACP options.

MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.1
Author: Echo

Only subscribers can download this plugin. If you have subscribed already go ahead and download the plugin from the attachment below.

Click To Subscribe

Attached File(s)
.zip  Avatar_In_Threadlist-1.1.zip (Size: 128.13 KB / Downloads: 32)

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

02-10-2011, 22:08 PM
RE: Avatar In Threadlist
Thanks

Namecheap.com

02-10-2011, 22:17 PM
Ive already updated the package lol, it will now also display avatars on the search results page Big Grin

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

02-11-2011, 02:19 AM
awesome! Thx. Reminds me of xenforo which I also use

Namecheap.com

02-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Seems like a great plugin!

I would like to ask if it's possible to do more edits to the way avatar is displayed or is that basically all we can do (change border etc.)? I'm basically asking if there is a CSS file and/or Global Templates template that would allow me/us to edit the display even further (like Site Notices plugin)?

Namecheap.com

02-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes ive added the css to a template in global templates, you can edit it from there.

Template: avatarthreadlist_index

Namecheap.com

02-11-2011, 16:21 PM
Nice plugin! This is one of those "Must Have" plugins! Quick and easy...no need for the tutorial version! LOL!

Namecheap.com

02-11-2011, 16:34 PM
The tutorial is great, but this just leaves life alot easier lol Big Grin

Namecheap.com

02-12-2011, 07:52 AM
wow.. thanks Echo.
it's a nice plugin Smile

Namecheap.com

02-12-2011, 18:04 PM
Is possible to make this but fot the last post?

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)