Current time: 06-24-2017, 18:25 PM
Need an existing plugin upgraded for MyBB 1.8 ? Click Here
Thread Views
08-05-2014, 23:58 PM
Thread Views
I am stuck on just where a file goes..

On thread viewers it shows ds_store php file, can you tell me where this goes please..

Also the images, there is a big green + image, does that go into the images.

I have enclosed a couple of shots..
1.     this one shows the plugin and ds_store files

2.     this one includes the ds_store php file and the threadviewers plugin

Thanks for any help..

Namecheap.com

08-06-2014, 19:32 PM
RE: Thread Views
I create plugin on an "iMac" conputer. That file is automatically generated by the iMac, its completely useless. Just delete "ds_store". And yes the green image goes into the images folder.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

08-06-2014, 21:02 PM
OK thanks Echo. I appreciate your response..

Turk..

Namecheap.com

08-07-2014, 19:03 PM
Can't seem to get this Plugin to work.. Keep getting the same error every time I try installing..

Namecheap.com

08-07-2014, 21:55 PM
Can you post a screenshot of you issue please ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

08-07-2014, 23:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 23:47 PM by Turk.)
Sure I'll have to reinstall the plugin.

Here you are Echo

Warning [2] require_once(/home/coffeeti/public_html//licence/mybbextras_License.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 6 - File: inc/plugins/thread_viewers.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code PHP 5.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup. errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/thread_viewers.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code 6 require_once
/inc/plugins/thread_viewers.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code 1 eval
/inc/plugins/thread_viewers.php(2) : eval()'d code 1 eval
/inc/plugins/thread_viewers.php 2 eval
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 484 require_once
/admin/index.php 572 require

Namecheap.com

08-08-2014, 20:18 PM
You dont have the licence key file in the correct location. It should be in a folder called "licence" in your forum root.

Namecheap.com

08-09-2014, 17:06 PM
I made a folder called license and put the mybbextras_license in the folder.

Install the Plugin again, and got the same error..

I have to be doing something wrong here..

Turk

Namecheap.com

08-09-2014, 20:24 PM
Ok try this. In the "thread_viewers.php" , thats the plugin file itself, after the opening php tag "<?php"

Add the following:
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup

Register

So the file should look like this:
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup

Register

Upload the file and refresh your browser.

Namecheap.com

08-09-2014, 21:35 PM
I added the code, and reinstalled. Worst now, went back to Plugins and when clicking on Plugins, got a blank page..

Remove the plugin and refresh the blank page goes away..

Something wrong here..

Turk..

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thread Starter On Postbit "no change" bruno36100 1 1,576 05-19-2013 18:17 PM
Last Post: Echo
  Thread Starter On Postbit not working right ouroboro 7 3,122 05-12-2011 20:01 PM
Last Post: ouroboro

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)