Current time: 08-23-2017, 18:34 PM
Tcat and Thead
06-06-2012, 22:36 PM
Tcat and Thead
My forum's .tcat and .thead are really weird. Whenever I have them set to be a specific size and you go to the website on a different web browser such as safari they appear two times bigger than they should. So to fix that I made the sizes auto but now look:

This is how I want them to be...

Highslide JS

Register
That is how they appear on the Index.

But when you go to a thread they look like this...

Highslide JS

Register

How do I fix that? Could someone please help me?

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:39 PM
RE: Tcat and Thead
You using "<span class="smalltext........." in your tcat. The smalltext text size is set to 11px. Increase that to make your tcat appear bigger.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 22:43 PM by ExaByte.)
(06-06-2012 22:39 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

RegisterThen how do I make the .thead smaller?

This is what happens when I make the smalltext bigger...

Highslide JS

Register
It didn't help the tcat at all.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:45 PM
Easiest way would be to increase the margin-top and margin-bottom in the following class ".expcolimage"

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:49 PM
(06-06-2012 22:45 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

RegisterIt didn't do anything to the area I was talking about but it did do this...

Highslide JS

Register

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:52 PM
You'll just need to play about with it. Generally its going to be margins and font sizes that need changing, depending what way your theme is setup.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:53 PM
(06-06-2012 22:52 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

RegisterThat's going to be pretty hard for me... I am totally new with css.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:55 PM
As Ive said, its only going to involve either increasing or decreasing margins or fonts.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 23:07 PM
(06-06-2012 22:55 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

RegisterBut on which classes I do not know.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 23:09 PM
Ok, just add "height:20px;" to your ".thead" class. Increase the pixels if need be.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)