Current time: 05-27-2019, 14:07 PM
Standard Subscriber Usergroup Legend
05-12-2012, 18:37 PM
RE: Usergroup Legend
(05-12-2012 18:12 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
for 2 of my custom groups its not giving me an order as shown...;

Namecheap.com

05-12-2012, 21:05 PM
Can you post a screenshot of your ACP group display settings and a screenshot of your usergroup legend on your forum index page.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-12-2012, 21:37 PM
http://screensnapr.com/v/mHFDJm.jpg as you can see premium and betting mod dont have an order?

Namecheap.com

05-13-2012, 00:23 AM
Is that "Premium" group created by another plugin ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-13-2012, 11:36 AM
(05-13-2012 00:23 AM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Nope both groups were created by hand i even tried to make another group still no order

Namecheap.com

05-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Can you send me an admin login to your forum?

Namecheap.com

05-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Ok I found the solution. On each group that has no display option, you need to edit the group and make sure "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" is selected. This will enable a display order option for that group.

Namecheap.com

05-13-2012, 14:36 PM
(05-13-2012 12:45 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Can u change this i dont want to show premiums on the forum team...?

Namecheap.com

05-13-2012, 16:44 PM
If you dont want to tick the option to enable display order (view on forum team), you can edit in on your database.

1. Open phpmyadmin
2. Find mybb_usergroups and select it.
3. Edit your premium usergroup "disporder"

Or

run this query (replace X with display order & replace Y with the premium group ID) :
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup

Register

Namecheap.com

05-13-2012, 17:43 PM
(05-13-2012 16:44 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
That worked cheers...

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)