Current time: 05-27-2019, 15:25 PM
Standard Subscriber Redirection Page Advertisement
09-06-2011, 14:08 PM
RE: Redirection Page Advertisement
The plugin does not work. Let me explain:

It's work all the options but if I set the delay function of "force the user to click the banner to go," I do not see anything different. In the lower right corner is visible then the command "Click here to continue." Can you help me?

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 15:56 PM
Ok so let me see if I understand you correctly. The plugin works, apart from the "force the user to click" option ?

If so, can you provide me a test admin account with access to the templates so I can take a look and see whats wrong.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 19:17 PM
(09-06-2011 15:56 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Yes you understood fine!

Sure i PM you the login info

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 19:31 PM
Ok Ive just tested it and its working fine. What are you expecting this option to do (Force user to click) ? By selecting this option, the redirection won't redirect until the user clicks the link and at the moment thats whats its doing.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 19:40 PM
I thought that the function was different: I wanted the user can not return to the forum before they clicked on a banner on the page. But he can bypass this option by clicking the bottom right to "Click here to continue."

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 19:51 PM
No, it forces the user to click the "Click here to continue." not the banners. I can update it to do that though.

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 19:55 PM
Yes thanks if possible can you add this feature too? So we can choice if the user must click to the banner or to the msg "Click here to continue".

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 19:57 PM
Yes I'll add that for you.

Namecheap.com

09-06-2011, 19:59 PM
Thanks for all

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   Page Curl Echo 30 13,103 10-24-2012 16:48 PM
Last Post: nebulos

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)