Current time: 05-27-2019, 15:05 PM
Standard Subscriber Page Curl
08-09-2011, 19:25 PM
RE: Page Curl
You can manually remove it from what ever themes you want.

In the themes Index template,find and remove:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

In the themes Header template,find and remove:
Code:

Register

Remove these variables from the themes you dont want this plugin to run on.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

08-09-2011, 19:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 19:37 PM by Jayfore.)
(08-09-2011 19:25 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
DONE -- thank you for the quick reply! Would it be a pain to add this feature to the plugin though? And/or put this note in the first post, so those who install it will see?

Namecheap.com

08-09-2011, 19:40 PM
I'll add it to the first post. As far as I know you cant select specific themes via an ACP setting.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

08-09-2011, 21:12 PM
(08-09-2011 19:40 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
OK, thank you.

Namecheap.com

08-17-2011, 16:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2011 16:14 PM by Abby.)
Love this plugin, Echo!

Namecheap.com

08-22-2011, 00:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2011 00:40 AM by Abby.)
Echo - I love this plugin and want it on every page. However, when I have every page selected, my WYSIWYG editor disappears. When I choose for it to show on index, it doesn't show. Sad Is there anything I can do so that I can have both the WYSIWYG editor and the page curl?

Actually, it does show on the Index page... just in the very upper right-hand corner... didn't see it because it was in a different spot as when I chose every page.

Namecheap.com

08-22-2011, 17:41 PM
Can you send me a login (Admin) and I'll take a look for you.

Namecheap.com

08-09-2012, 18:29 PM
possible adapter this plugin for work in Vbulletin?

Namecheap.com

10-07-2012, 17:22 PM
I like it. but when i use it "myshoutbox" by pirata doens't work, i guess it's some java script conflict.

so i can't use it for now.

I wish tehre was a better shoutbox though.

Namecheap.com

10-07-2012, 21:40 PM
I'll make a fix for the JavaScript conflict and upload a new package soon.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   Redirection Page Advertisement Echo 58 21,803 09-06-2011 19:59 PM
Last Post: VincenzoDrago

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)