Current time: 05-27-2019, 14:11 PM
Standard Subscriber Country Flags
01-25-2011, 22:50 PM
RE: Country Flags
No problem , ill add them now in a half hour or so and update this post Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-25-2011, 22:53 PM
(01-25-2011 22:50 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

RegisterMuch appreciated.

How do I move the position of where the flags are displayed? I just looked at the templates and it shows at the very bottom although I have another plugin which shows directly below it. Just need to put the flag at the bottom but unsure where to do it.

Thanks again Smile

Namecheap.com

01-25-2011, 23:01 PM
Where do you want the image to display exactly ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-25-2011, 23:04 PM
Well my postbit looks like this.

Posts;
Joined;
Reputation;
Warning Level;
*Country Flag*
Cards;

I just need to move it down on place, so that cards is above it.

Namecheap.com

01-25-2011, 23:07 PM
There custom additions, can you give me an admin login so i can check you templates?

Ive uploaded the new flags to that plugin, download it from the first post in this thread, upload it, then send me details to login if you want.

Namecheap.com

01-31-2011, 22:19 PM
How would I place the country flag next to the members username? to the right of the username in the postbit

Namecheap.com

01-31-2011, 22:21 PM
You can edit this in the postbit template.

Namecheap.com

01-31-2011, 22:42 PM
I realize that... but what is the code that I need to move? I didn't see it

Namecheap.com

01-31-2011, 22:47 PM
Actually you cant move this, i have the "{$county_flags}" variable embedded in the "{$post['user_details']}" variable.

Namecheap.com

01-31-2011, 22:52 PM
ahh, too bad. Thanks for the info

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)