Current time: 05-27-2019, 14:34 PM
Standard Subscriber Country Flags
01-10-2011, 13:14 PM
RE: Country Flags
Ok ive updated that package, uninstall your current package and download the new package from the first post on this thread.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 16:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 16:33 PM by bruno36.)
merci beaucoup Big Grin
the bug is still
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/forum/...6#pid45206

http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/forum/...on=profile

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 16:40 PM
What is the bug? Them links mean nothing to me , you need to explain to me exactly whats its doing or not doing.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 16:46 PM
(01-10-2011 16:40 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 16:55 PM
Ok, your not uninstalling the plugin before you reinstall a new package.

Send me an admin account so i can login to your forum and ill sort the probelm for you.

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 18:01 PM
you're already an administrator on my forum

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 18:12 PM
Ok , ive removed all you extra "Country Flag" fields from the usercp.

The plugin is now working correctly. If your uploading new plugins uninstall the current version first.

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 18:42 PM
thank you very much for your help

Namecheap.com

01-10-2011, 18:43 PM
No problem Wink

Namecheap.com

01-25-2011, 22:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2011 22:51 PM by kerrang!.)
Could you add the following.

England
Scotland
Northern Ireland
Wales

There's a weee bit of problem that some UK citizens don't like going under 'UK' and will no doubt insist that I add them. Just a small suggestions Wink

Oh, how do i move the location of the flags? I need to move it down one. Smile

Thanks!

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)