Current time: 11-22-2017, 15:25 PM
Smilies messed up
01-07-2013, 22:12 PM
Smilies messed up
Ok I tried to be clever and add some of those big smilies to my board, and it's messed up the post editing page

I know with phpbb there is a snippet to put the smilies in acroll box, is there similar available for MyBB

Namecheap.com

01-07-2013, 22:37 PM
RE: Smilies messed up
The smilies are simply pushing the container out, they're a little too big lol Big Grin

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-07-2013, 22:44 PM
(01-07-2013 22:37 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
With all that white space to the right, can I move the container ?

Namecheap.com

01-07-2013, 22:48 PM
(01-07-2013 22:44 PM)Spangle Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
You really need to extend the width of the "td" cell. Increasing the width will push the next cell to the right.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-07-2013, 23:03 PM
(01-07-2013 22:48 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Can you give me clue as to which template I should be looking at ?

Namecheap.com

01-07-2013, 23:10 PM
(01-07-2013 23:03 PM)Spangle Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
In newreply and newthread.

Find:
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup

Register

Increase the width percentage to whatever you need.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)