Current time: 07-28-2017, 15:49 PM
Single Paid Plugins Requests Plugin
05-06-2013, 20:11 PM
Requests Plugin
Screenshot

Description
This plugin allows your users to submit requests within your forum. Requests can range from scripts, graphics, plugins or whatever you may offer as part of your forum. Admin's can then mark the status of each request as each request is processed.

Plugin Name: Requests Plugin
MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

This plugin is a single paid plugin which means its not part of the subscriber section. You can purchase this plugin via paypal for €8. Full support and unlimited upgrades are included. By purchasing this plugin you're also contributing to future plugin development at mybbextras. Without supporters mybbextras would not exist. Thank you for your support.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-18-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: Requests Plugin
I've installed it, an when I tested it on my forums it didn't appear to post the request, I refreshed many times and nothing came up.

Namecheap.com

05-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Ok can you send me a test login, so I can take a look and see what's up.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-20-2013, 18:53 PM
Just waiting for the update, just reminding if you forgotten over your busy day Smile

Namecheap.com

05-20-2013, 19:03 PM
Neko, I have forgotten to be honest. I'll write it down now and do it tomorrow. I'm really sorry.

Namecheap.com

05-21-2013, 20:01 PM
alright thx for that

Namecheap.com

05-22-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi Neko,

Theres a little more involved implementing this setting that I had originally imagined, due to there being so many files. I'm working on it at the moment, it will just take a little more time than expected. So just bare with me while I finish it Wink

Namecheap.com

05-22-2013, 17:38 PM
Its alright, nice that your keeping me updated

Namecheap.com

09-05-2013, 21:40 PM
can users use this plugin for their own services or is it for admin only? like if i had graphic artists on my site, are they able to open their own service with this plugin and have members request their service?

Namecheap.com

09-05-2013, 21:42 PM
Yes anyone can post requests.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)