Current time: 08-20-2017, 06:42 AM
Single Paid Plugins MyBB Xbox Gamers
05-28-2013, 18:42 PM
MyBB Xbox Gamers
Screenshot - I've blurred all the gamertags in the images below for privacy reasons

Description
This plugin allows your users to enter their Xbox Gamertag via their mybb user control panel. A list is then created and the following Xbox live stats are available for each user on your forum, a great way to check and see if your friends are online:
  • Xbox Gamertag
  • Xbox Online Status
  • Xbox Avatar
  • Xbox Score
  • Xbox Reputation
  • Displays gold bar if the user is an Xbox Gold Subscriber
  • Displays what game the user is currently playing
  • Displays how long it has been since the user logged in to Xbox live
  • Update your Gamertag at anytime
  • Search Gamertags

Demo: http://www.mybbextras.net/xbox_gamers.php

Plugin Name: Xbox Gamers
MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

This plugin is a single paid plugin which means its not part of the subscriber section. You can purchase this plugin via paypal for €8. Full support and unlimited upgrades are included. By purchasing this plugin you're also contributing to future plugin development at mybbextras. Without supporters mybbextras would not exist. Thank you for your support.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: MyBB Xbox Gamers
Nice addition, one thing could you as well do it for Steam an PS3?

Namecheap.com

06-01-2013, 16:51 PM
Yea, if you could make one for PS3 and Steam, that would be great. I'd buy all three.

Namecheap.com

06-03-2013, 19:42 PM
Make a ps3 version please

Namecheap.com

06-03-2013, 19:45 PM
Ps3 Version Would be Really Awesome As Well

Namecheap.com

06-03-2013, 19:54 PM
Its in the process Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Hey Echo, would you mind giving me an active preview of how this plugin works? I'm extremely interested in this.

Namecheap.com

06-07-2013, 09:23 AM
I'll install it here once its ready, just need to finish off the admin settings and its good to go.

Namecheap.com

06-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Awesome man, thank you. So it's not fully complete as of now?

Namecheap.com

06-07-2013, 09:34 AM
The plugin itself is, just need to add a few admin panel settings. About 1 hours work.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox Echo 192 64,091 11-03-2016 20:18 PM
Last Post: RaiN`#
   MyBB Zip Downloads / Uploads Echo 7 32,925 08-25-2014 13:50 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Userbar Echo 23 11,228 08-18-2014 01:19 AM
Last Post: arnibold
   MyBB Extras Footerbar Echo 43 18,464 04-13-2014 16:13 PM
Last Post: I Love MyBB

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)