Current time: 07-24-2017, 07:42 AM
Single Paid Plugins MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox
01-09-2013, 19:54 PM
RE: MyChat Shoutbox
Link has been sent mate. Any issues just post them here. Enjoy !!

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-09-2013, 20:05 PM
no ability to edit the chat page to take some things and leave, just chatting as such

Namecheap.com

01-09-2013, 20:19 PM
An edit option for each shout. I'll add that to version 1.2 Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-09-2013, 20:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 20:55 PM by Dark_Soul.)
Excellent. my thoughts are that guests can also use chat with a temporary nick they believe, and that can be added in other direccionas chat "Within the forum," ie a varialbe ... of rest you could put in my Index chatting: D Very Good Plugin not lost my money I am very happy with the plugin. thanks

tell me how configure the chat as guests and users can delete the contents
http://www.winerking.net/misc.php?action=mychat

Namecheap.com

01-09-2013, 21:05 PM
I havent added an option to allow guests and users to delete the contents. If you really need that option I can add it in version 1.2

Namecheap.com

01-10-2013, 15:41 PM
Just an update on version 1.2

Ive added the shout edit feature. This allows staff to edit a shout rather than having to delete it. To edit a shout there will be a small edit icon beside each shout for all members that are considered as staff in the shoutbox permissions settings. Heres a preview of the edit shout page:

Namecheap.com

01-10-2013, 17:38 PM
Just an update on version 1.2

Ive added the shout edit feature. This allows staff to edit a shout rather than having to delete it. To edit a shout there will be a small edit icon beside each shout for all members that are considered as staff in the shoutbox permissions settings. Heres a preview of the edit shout page:

I've now added the "latest thread" feature. The latest thread is displayed at the bottom of the shoutbox. The cool thing about this is that it automatically refreshes with the shoutbox's auto refresh feature. Meaning you don't have to refresh the page to see the latest thread. So you can be chatting away with your forum users and still see the latest thread without having to refresh the page. Heres a preview of this feature:

Im also adding the "Latest Forum Post" too !!

All these options can be switched on or off in ACP

Namecheap.com

01-10-2013, 20:20 PM
Updated to Version 1.2 - Jan 10th 2013

Namecheap.com

01-11-2013, 00:36 AM
UPDATE

Version 1.2 has been released today but already I've been adding features to version 1.3

I've added a shoutbox user online list. This displays a list of users that are currently viewing the shoutbox page. If a user leaves the page they are removed from the online list instantly. Heres a screenshot of the online feature.

Namecheap.com

01-11-2013, 18:22 PM
I get the upgrade plugin

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   MyBB Xbox Gamers Echo 18 6,815 01-28-2015 17:48 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Zip Downloads / Uploads Echo 7 31,375 08-25-2014 13:50 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Userbar Echo 23 11,159 08-18-2014 01:19 AM
Last Post: arnibold
   MyBB Extras Footerbar Echo 43 18,409 04-13-2014 16:13 PM
Last Post: I Love MyBB

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)