Current time: 07-24-2017, 07:43 AM
Single Paid Plugins MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox
01-06-2013, 16:55 PM
RE: MyChat Shoutbox
(01-06-2013 16:50 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Now is perfect, Thank You Wink

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 18:54 PM
Can't wait to see further updates with this plugin. Just bought it. Smile Keep up the good work Echo!

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 19:01 PM
I'll get your package ready in the next 30 mins or so. I'll then send you a download link via private message Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 20:50 PM
I've just implemented an auto refresh for this plugin. I just have to add settings in ACP for you guys to select the auto refresh interval. Just a heads up.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 22:41 PM
Updated Jan 6th 2013: Auto refresh has been added. This is a proper refresh that refreshes the shoutbox content and not the entire page. A few other options have been added too.

Namecheap.com

01-08-2013, 14:49 PM
I'm wondering is it at all possible to add a feature that displays when a new Thread is a created in a certain section of the forum?

So as soon a thread is posted say in Chat it comes up in the shoutbox new thread created or thread title etc?

Can't remember of the top of my head but Vbulletin has something like this and it's a good feature wondering if you would implement this?

Thanks.

Namecheap.com

01-08-2013, 15:03 PM
Yes I could add a "Latest Thread" somewhere on the shoutbox and have it refresh along with the shoutbox refresh interval. That way, when a new thread is posted it will always display the latest thread from a specific section.

Note: Im just in the middle of adding a shoutbox ban feature where admin/mods can ban a user from the shoutbox, directly on the shoutbox itself. Im also creating a page that admins/mods can view the user that are currently banned from the shoutbox and an option to unban them directly from that page.

Namecheap.com

01-08-2013, 16:11 PM
If you could add the latest threads and allow admins to select which forum IDs they want it to pick from then i would purchase this Smile

Thanks.

Namecheap.com

01-08-2013, 16:19 PM
No prob I'll add this too.

Namecheap.com

01-08-2013, 16:29 PM
Version 1.1 will be released pretty soon.

Version 1.1 Features (Finished - In Progress):

New Ban Feature - Staff can now ban users directly from the shoutbox by clicking a small icon beside the users name.

New Ban Page - Staff can now view all banned shoutbox users on a newly built page. Users can also be unbanned from this page.

Remove All Shouts Of Specific User - Staff can now delete all shouts of a specific user (Handy for spammers)

Ban Display - When a user is banned staff can still see the banned users shouts but normal members see a replacement message "This user has been banned"

Latest Thread Display - This feature will display the latest thread from a specific forum and will auto refresh with the shoutbox. You you cant chat and see the latest threads coming in.

Heres a few screenshots of the progress.

Uploading screenshots in a few minutes............

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   MyBB Xbox Gamers Echo 18 6,816 01-28-2015 17:48 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Zip Downloads / Uploads Echo 7 31,375 08-25-2014 13:50 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Userbar Echo 23 11,159 08-18-2014 01:19 AM
Last Post: arnibold
   MyBB Extras Footerbar Echo 43 18,409 04-13-2014 16:13 PM
Last Post: I Love MyBB

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)