Current time: 06-23-2017, 09:46 AM
Need an existing plugin upgraded for MyBB 1.8 ? Click Here
Single Paid Plugins MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox
01-06-2014, 20:25 PM
RE: MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox
Ok you can do that, but first, did you try a different FTP client. I use FileZilla (Windows) Or CyberDuck (Mac). Try one of those first.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2014, 20:26 PM
I tried with the FileZilla and it couldn't upload that file either.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2014, 20:27 PM
Ok send me FTP details and I'll try uploading it here.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-17-2014, 20:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 20:28 PM by Juliens1208.)
RE:
Hello.

Time I did not go through here.

I have a positive error when the add I get the following error.

Moreover, although that will report in the right place, trying to unzip the file you downloaded my plugin thread gives me an error, I get that the package is corrupt.

PD: English generated by google translator

ERROR:

Not Found

The requested URL /codes/Juliens1208.txt was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at http://www.mybbextras.net Port 80

Namecheap.com

03-18-2014, 19:44 PM
RE:
ETA on version 1.6?

Also I keep getting a licence key error.

Namecheap.com

06-16-2014, 05:09 AM
Just to be clear, all I have to do to remove this plug-in is to delete it in word press admin area? I don't have to disable it first? Because it doesn't show up in my Admin CP's plug-in page. I don't want removing it to harm my site. (It can no longer handle a chat)

Namecheap.com

07-30-2014, 04:02 AM
Hello echo ,
is this shoutbox working for mybb version 1.6.14 ?
Also , please confirm to me the refresh procedure with this shoutbox , im after a shoutbox that automatically refreshes the shoutbox content and does not require a manual prune from a moderator or admin , i think this shoutbox offers what i want , so let me know if this is working with current mybb and when i can get it once i purchase , thankyou

Namecheap.com

07-30-2014, 10:28 AM
Yes it is working on the current version (1.6.14)
The shoutbox auto refreshes, you can set the refresh interval via you ACP.
You can delete/prune all posts via a button on the shoutbox. Theres no 'Auto Prune' at the moment. Thats can be implemented though.
When you purchase it, I generate a key and attach it to a package specifically for your domain. I normally upload packages within 24 hours of purchase, although this may be sooner depending on timezone you purchase from etc.....

Namecheap.com

08-25-2014, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 03:14 AM by ambientvibe.)
Will the plugin work as intended with myBB 1.6.15? *curious* I ask, because that is the version I'm currently running.

Also, do you intend to keep updating this plugin for the future generations of myBB?

Namecheap.com

08-25-2014, 10:26 AM
Yes it works on all 1.6.* versions. And yes I'll be updating all plugins as needed for future versions.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   MyBB Xbox Gamers Echo 18 6,769 01-28-2015 17:48 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Zip Downloads / Uploads Echo 7 31,109 08-25-2014 13:50 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Userbar Echo 23 11,087 08-18-2014 01:19 AM
Last Post: arnibold
   MyBB Extras Footerbar Echo 43 18,373 04-13-2014 16:13 PM
Last Post: I Love MyBB

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)