Current time: 08-19-2017, 00:50 AM
Single Paid Plugins MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox
12-31-2012, 23:49 PM
MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox
Screenshot

Description
MyBB Shoutbox.
Places a shoutbox on your forum. The shoutbox is highly configurable via ACP.

Updated to Version 1.1 - Jan 8th 2013
Updated to Version 1.2 - Jan 10th 2013
Updated to Version 1.3 - Jan 12th 2013
Updated to Version 1.4 - Feb 26th 2013
Updated to Version 1.5 - Mar 6th 2013

Features:
  • Allow/Deny Smilies
  • Allow/Deny MyCodes
  • Allow/Deny Html
  • Allow/Deny Bad Word Filter
  • Show/Hide Timestamp
  • Show/Hide IP Address (For staff only)
  • Install/Uninstall - Activate/Deactivate function in ACP to allow for plugin updates while still retaining your shoutbox shouts.
  • Admin Delete Shout
  • Admin Delete All Shouts
  • Admin Ban Feature
  • Manual Refresh Button
  • Auto Refresh (Intervals can be selected in ACP) - Refreshes shoutbox content and not the entire page.
  • Ban Feature - Staff can now ban users directly from the shoutbox by clicking a small icon beside the users name.
  • Ban Page - Staff can now view all banned shoutbox users on a newly built page. Users can also be unbanned from this page.
  • Remove All Shouts Of Specific User - Staff can now delete all shouts of a specific user (Handy for spammers)
  • Ban Display - When a user is banned staff can still see the banned users shouts but normal members see a replacement message "This user has been banned"
  • Latest Thread - This feature displays the latest thread from a specific forum and will auto refresh with the shoutbox. You can now chat and see the latest threads coming in.
  • Latest Post - This feature displays the latest post from a specific forum and will auto refresh with the shoutbox. You can now chat and see the latest posts coming in.
  • Shout Editing - This allows admins to edit a shout rather than having to delete it completely.
  • Slide Down Error Message - A jQuery slide down notice when a user tries to post an empty shout. Theres a also a slide down confirmation notice when an admin tries to delete all shouts.
  • Thread/Post Links Update - Links in the latest thread/post now open in a new window.
  • Text Formatting Buttons - This will allow users to add bold, italic and underline styles to text.
  • IP Visibility - Previously all staff were able to view shout IP's. Only admins can view shout IP's now.
  • Shoutbox Location - You can now choose to display the shoutbox on your forum index page.

Features Added Version 1.3 (Completed) :
  • Shoutbox Online List - All users will be able to view who is currently using the shoutbox. Just like the forum "Who's Online List"
  • Report Shout - This will allow everyone to report a shout. The reports will then be listed on a separate page where staff can review, mark it as solved or ban the user from the shoutbox
  • Text Field Character Counter - This feature displays the remaining characters in each text field throughout the shoutbox plugin.
  • Language File - This will allow you to change the language variables to your own language via one php file.

Features Added To Version 1.4 (Completed) :
  • Slide Down Error Message - A jQuery slide down notice when a user tries to post an empty shout. Theres a also a slide down confirmation notice when an admin tries to delete all shouts.
  • Thread/Post Links Update - Links in the latest thread/post now open in a new window.
  • Text Formatting Buttons - This will allow users to add bold, italic and underline styles to text.
  • IP Visibility - Previously all staff were able to view shout IP's. Only admins can view shout IP's now.

Features Added To Version 1.5 (Completed) :
  • Shoutbox Location - You can now choose to display the shoutbox on your forum index page.
  • Improvements - Minor internal improvements.

Features Being Added To Version 1.6 (In Progress) :
  • Private Message - Will give you the ability to private message shoutbox users

Plugin Name: MyChat Shoutbox
MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.5
Author: Echo

This plugin is a single paid plugin which means its not part of the subscriber section. You can purchase this plugin via paypal for €8. Full support and unlimited upgrades are included. By purchasing this plugin you're also contributing to future plugin development at mybbextras. Without supporters mybbextras would not exist. Thank you for your support.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-02-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: MyChat Shoutbox
Updated 2nd Jan

More features and improvements. New icons.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 13:33 PM
Hello, where can I find the download for this chat? Thanks

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 13:35 PM
Is it you that just purchased this plugin ? If so can you send me a screenshot of your paypal transaction. Once I receive that I'll send you the plugin within 30min. Just need to package it up. Also send me your forum url.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 13:48 PM
(01-06-2013 13:35 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
ok, I sent you a private message, thanks.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 14:02 PM
I just sent you your download link Wink Thank You !!

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 15:01 PM
(01-06-2013 14:02 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Perfect, shoutbox installed, I have a question ........... I do not have the button that has the messages, as I fix this?

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 16:17 PM
(01-06-2013 15:01 PM)Maxim Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Im not sure what you mean. Can you post a screenshot ?

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 16:43 PM
(01-06-2013 16:17 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Registerthis is the screen:

in the bottom no counter message

Namecheap.com

01-06-2013, 16:50 PM
Oh yes, thats something I didn't add automatically buttons/links in forum headers tend to be different. But you can add it to your header manually by adding the following code:

PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup

Register

If you have any problems adding it just let me know.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   MyBB Xbox Gamers Echo 18 6,848 01-28-2015 17:48 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Zip Downloads / Uploads Echo 7 32,775 08-25-2014 13:50 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Userbar Echo 23 11,228 08-18-2014 01:19 AM
Last Post: arnibold
   MyBB Extras Footerbar Echo 43 18,458 04-13-2014 16:13 PM
Last Post: I Love MyBB

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)