Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:47 AM
Single Paid Plugins MyBB Extras Footerbar
06-13-2012, 19:35 PM
MyBB Extras Footerbar
Screenshot

Description
MyBB Extras footerbar is fully integrated with your mybb forum. If provides your users with their latest stats, quick access links, pm notifications and several other features displayed below. Currently there are two themes available, a light and dark colored theme that will accomodate almost any forum design. More themes will be created and added over time. Themes can be changed via your mybb ACP along with several other options.

Features
  • PM Notifications (Displays currently active PM's and unread PM's)
  • Latest Thread Display
  • Forum Links Popup
  • Social Links Popup
  • Show/ Hide Bar
  • Home button
  • Multiple Themes (Currently 2 available, more to be added over time)
  • Admin Control Panel (Full control on what you want to display)
  • User Stats Section (Displays username, avatar, posts, reputation, refferals)
  • UserCP section (Access to forum usercp, private messages, search the forum directly, buddy list and logout button)
  • Login Form (Login to your forum directly from the footerbar)

Plugin Name: MyBB Extras Footerbar
MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

This plugin is a single paid plugin which means its not part of the subscriber section. You can purchase this plugin via paypal for €5. Full support and unlimited upgrades are included. By purchasing this plugin you're also contributing to future plugin development at mybbextras. Without supporters mybbextras would not exist. Thank you for your support.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-13-2012, 20:46 PM
RE: MyBB Extras Footerbar
Neat, but for half the price of my subscription, i think i'll pass. Nice job though, wonderful plugin! I think probably the first of it's kind besides CometChat.

Namecheap.com

06-14-2012, 13:05 PM
(06-13-2012 20:46 PM)Scois0n Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Really amazing!!!

Namecheap.com

06-14-2012, 17:14 PM
Sir, i am interested in buying this. I somehow need this for my forum. But first,
How many queries does this plugin add? Thanks.
And if possible sir, can i see sir the screenshot of admin settings in which we are configuring settings for this plugin. Thanks.

Namecheap.com

06-14-2012, 18:27 PM
This plugin only runs 1 query (latest thread display) It's really lightweight. There's a screenshot of the admin settings in the first post.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-15-2012, 00:56 AM
I'll buy this it looks awesome. I've just sent you a private message, Echo.

Namecheap.com

06-15-2012, 01:03 AM
No problem I'll take a look now.

Namecheap.com

06-24-2012, 02:56 AM
This is great i will send you a payment now Echo

Namecheap.com

06-24-2012, 12:36 PM
I've pm'd you're download link.

Namecheap.com

06-24-2012, 16:42 PM
Thanks Echo.

Just after a couple of opinions, do you think its worth removing the main search button ect from the top of the page seeing as its all in the footbar?

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   MyBB - MyChat Shoutbox Echo 192 64,138 11-03-2016 20:18 PM
Last Post: RaiN`#
   MyBB Xbox Gamers Echo 18 6,852 01-28-2015 17:48 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Zip Downloads / Uploads Echo 7 33,001 08-25-2014 13:50 PM
Last Post: Echo
   MyBB Userbar Echo 23 11,231 08-18-2014 01:19 AM
Last Post: arnibold

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)