Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:42 AM
Single Paid Plugins Invite Only - Member Registration
07-20-2012, 08:50 AM
RE: Invite Only - Member Registration
I will make changes to this as I've said Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-20-2012, 13:32 PM
I just found a Plugin which pretty much has the same purpose, and has the features I suggested.

You can even create your own keys, literally. Then preset that for a certain user, for a certain primary & secondary usergroup. The only thing I don't like is that the Invitation Management is set using the misc.php file, outside the ACP. Even though you need to be logged in, but still.

Namecheap.com

07-20-2012, 15:06 PM
Ok no prob. You you've got what you need ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-20-2012, 18:43 PM
Well, i liked yours better. But this mod is more as i thought it should br, thats why i showed it here. I still dont like their plugin management for this thing "outside" the ACP. If it would be inside the ACP, i would lile that more. Like yours. But featurewise the other mod has exactly what i suggested for your mod here. If you would like to do these things for your mod is up to you.

Wolfseye

Namecheap.com

07-20-2012, 20:36 PM
No problem Wolfseye, I'll still create a new version of this and update you when its released.

Namecheap.com

09-03-2012, 16:10 PM
When I upload files in my server, all files was deleted permanenlty! Sad
Why??
I reinstalled mybb and reuploaded all files but this plugin delete all files from server!!
Can you tell me how I have to make it works?
Thanks Sad

Namecheap.com

09-03-2012, 19:12 PM
It's because your using an illegal version of this plugin. There's guys leaking my plugins and adding code to do what it has just done. Serves you right for using plugins illegally. Your account here has now been closed.

Namecheap.com

12-02-2012, 16:01 PM
I would like to ask if this plugin can be remake, when a user registered on the site and enter one of the coupon code there account would be added automatically to a certain usergroup (like vip group). Thanks!

Namecheap.com

12-02-2012, 17:13 PM
Yes that could be added no problem.

You might wanna look at this: http://www.mybbextras.net/showthread.php?tid=2626

Namecheap.com

12-04-2012, 23:35 PM
I also had another idea that might be easier than generating or could be a basic version of this plugin.

When someone uses the invite code it is saved to there account and makes the board generate a new one. So every time someone registers the code will change. This leaves the same code for everyone option but also leaves it more invite only. Could be problems with people registering at the same time with the same code but that sometimes rarely happens.

Everyone having a bank of codes though still would be best. Any ETA on this new updated plugin on a possible release?

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)