Current time: 08-19-2017, 00:40 AM
Single Paid Plugins Invite Only - Member Registration
01-04-2012, 16:00 PM
Invite Only - Member Registration
Screenshot

Description
Your invitation code enables you to invite specific members to your forum. Only selected usergroups can use the invitation code. Once you have access to invitation codes you can simply share it with your friends which will enable them to register on your forum. Once the invitation code expires, registration with that specific code will no longer work, and a new invitation code will be generated automatically. Administrators can choose the expiry date of each invitation code based on a time limit.

Plugin Name: Invite Only - Member Registration
MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

This plugin is a single paid plugin which means its not part of the subscriber section. You can purchase this plugin via paypal for €5. Full support and unlimited upgrades are included. By purchasing this plugin you're also contributing to future plugin development at mybbextras. Without supporters mybbextras would not exist. Thank you for your support.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-04-2012, 17:12 PM
RE: Invite Only - Member Registration
Is that code the same for all selected usergroups or each member gets his individual code .?

I was looking for something that you could invite one member with one code etc so you could give a usergroup on the site 3 invites which is for them to give out via email etc and each invite would have its own code.

This is similar to a vbulletin Invite which works in this way.

Also Is there not a way in acp you could see which member has invited who?

I may be willing to buy this but I need it to work correctly along side the site.

Thanks Smile

Namecheap.com

01-04-2012, 21:57 PM
Looks amazing, Echo! Might buy this when I get my cash..

Namecheap.com

02-17-2012, 00:38 AM
I've bought this but i still haven't got a download link?

Namecheap.com

02-17-2012, 00:40 AM
I'll send it to you now.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

02-17-2012, 00:42 AM
Thank you i thought it was automatic hence the reason i posted . Smile

Namecheap.com

02-17-2012, 03:16 AM
No prob Wink

Namecheap.com

03-11-2012, 20:35 PM
Thanks for this useful plugin.
I just paid for it but I didn't get the link!
Transaction ID #0PP0482622311662S

Thanks and regards Wink

Namecheap.com

03-11-2012, 21:12 PM
I'll send you your download link now in a few minutes via private message Wink

Namecheap.com

07-15-2012, 10:57 AM
This is great! Once (if) my forum gets bigger I'm going to use this for sure!

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)