Current time: 08-23-2017, 18:35 PM
Single Paid Plugins Auto Prune Awaiting Activation
01-30-2012, 23:30 PM
Auto Prune Awaiting Activation
Screenshot

Description
Allows you to auto ban users awaiting activation after a selected time limit. Also displays banned members reason on their profiles.

Plugin Name: Auto Prune Awaiting Activation
MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

This plugin is a single paid plugin which means its not part of the subscriber section. You can purchase this plugin via paypal for €5. Full support and unlimited upgrades are included. By purchasing this plugin you're also contributing to future plugin development at mybbextras. Without supporters mybbextras would not exist. Thank you for your support.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

02-02-2012, 00:37 AM
RE: Auto Prune Awaiting Activation
Hey cool plugin!!!

I have a question, is it possible to set it in the plugin that after the time you set a member not have activate the account that they auto will be deleted, not set to banned but deleted ??

Thanks

Namecheap.com

02-02-2012, 04:34 AM
Yes thats no problem. I can add multiple options if needed. If you guys leave feedback, I can add the options and improve the plugin as needed. But yes , a delete option is not a problem.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-25-2012, 22:47 PM
A delete option would be great especially at the moment because my pruning doesn't work on my site for some reason.

Namecheap.com

06-25-2012, 22:58 PM
This will be added soon.

Namecheap.com

08-26-2012, 18:37 PM
Very good plugin Echo! ThNX!

Qestions is: can you put it options for:

1. "Users Not Activated Time Limit" 2h,4h,6h,12,24h. ?
2. "Enable Ban Reason on Member Profile ?"
Is possible to have option for choosing "User Group" when users not activate on some time,
go automatically on that "User Group", because I have some special Banned User Groups...?
3. Where I can edit texts of "Ban reasons"? Maybe you can add options for that, like some type texts of "Ban reason"?

My conclussion : This plugin is simple and strong for every >serious Admin< which have not time for every time manually choosing who is Banned User on fixed time.
Very good! Bravo Echo!

If that possible, that's will be fine for some special needs on forums.

Namecheap.com

08-26-2012, 18:45 PM
1. Yes
2. Option already exists
3. Why would you want to do that ? Only users in "Awaiting Activation" usergroup will be awaiting activation. Why do you need a different group ?

Namecheap.com

08-27-2012, 00:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 00:57 AM by M-D.)
(08-26-2012 18:45 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

1. Will be fine if you add that. Appreciate that!
2. Yes, but I must go to Banning page to write reasons of Ban. Faster way if we have on this plug-directly :-)
3. In our forum have different BAN-groups >after Awaiting Activation, >before Activation and >Without Activation etc. We have after registration >special Questios. Users must type Answers inside "Questions".
Because some users not Activated after registering, go out from Forum and never come back. Well, in that situation users is not Activated and like that go together to other created "Groups", which is created on our forum (who need to retype Answers and other things for properly registration on our forum).
When that User "go" to some of this special "Groups" he stay all time in this "group". But have different Sign on botton of "Username", different name of "group". That uuser is in Ban, but with different name of "group user".
Well, for this purpose I need similar options likein Banning options, where I cn put it that user on some special Groupwith special reason. Everything in this plugin, without going to Banning options...
Is this explanation enogh? Neutral
Not compicate but..

Well, I have ideas for multi-choose functions on this plug.
Maybe is that possible, maybe not, I don't know.

Namecheap.com

08-28-2012, 19:07 PM
I just say, plugin is great and work without any error!

THANKS !
THANKS !
THANKS !

p.s. Is have chance to add options from my last message ?

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)