Current time: 06-24-2017, 18:14 PM
Need an existing plugin upgraded for MyBB 1.8 ? Click Here
Shoutbox
07-09-2013, 22:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 22:28 PM by Juliens1208.)
Shoutbox
Hello.

I have problems with the shoutbox. The first is that I can not see the buttons to delete, ban in chat. Screenshot:

http://vvcap.net/db/RSJ7oJxJQQ6gEuQjcNnN.htp

The other problem is when a user reports a chat, put reason to give report and send out this:

http://vvcap.net/db/AKFoEBjpY-ckBBtEIvhc.htp

Despite this error, the report is done but the other problem is when you want to mark as read:

http://vvcap.net/db/84B43er_iFD3ajQNDLvH.htp

Similarly, the report is marked as read but that error does not look good to appear.

PD: Excuse me for the bad English, this is not my native language

link: http://www.foro.skylium.com

Namecheap.com

07-09-2013, 22:32 PM
RE: Shoutbox
1. What is you admin group ID ?
2. Make sure the sbreport.php file is in your forum root.
3. As for the error messages if you can provide me with a normal user login to your forum (so I can view the shoutbox) and FTP access so I can make the required edits to the files.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-09-2013, 22:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 22:47 PM by Juliens1208.)
FTP Access I can not because the forum is shared, and we have no FTP access policy.

About the user, now you sending by MP.

The admins group ID is: 8. Also, I added in the staff box ids user groups my moderators.

About the reports. The file is located correctly in the root

By the way, I noticed that the same error I get when I give to remove the message from the list of reported

Namecheap.com

07-09-2013, 22:57 PM
What PHP version is your forum running on ? check in tools and maintenance in ACP. Admin usergroup is set at 4 (Default)

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-09-2013, 23:21 PM
PHP Version 5.4.13

Spend that user group used symbolically for the superadmin user, we have another user group for the 4 administrators.

Would it be to edit something so they can bannear administrators who are in group 8 and moderators?

Namecheap.com

07-09-2013, 23:54 PM
You files need some edits since your using php 5.4

Namecheap.com

07-09-2013, 23:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 00:00 AM by Juliens1208.)
And what modifications would be required to do?

I forgot. Does the lack of buttons is also the version of PHP?

Namecheap.com

07-10-2013, 10:53 AM
The lack of button is because you have changed your admin group ID. The plugin is hard coded to add group ID 4 as the admin group.

Several modifications are needed to the php code as MyBB doesn't fully support php 5.4 just yet.

Namecheap.com

07-10-2013, 13:35 PM
And when you think you will release plugin version compatible with php 5.4?

Namecheap.com

07-10-2013, 16:16 PM
It does support it to a certain extent. Can you give me a test admin account ? The only way I can test the plugin for you is if you can give me access to the features on the plugin that causing the problems (Report btn, ban btn etc.....)

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shoutbox Little problem AlphaAlex 10 1,997 01-08-2014 21:57 PM
Last Post: Krazas
  [Error Message] Mychat Shoutbox problem Krazas 10 2,126 01-05-2014 20:38 PM
Last Post: Krazas
  ShoutBox issue Khalil 14 3,347 12-08-2013 18:54 PM
Last Post: AlphaAlex
  [Error Message] Shoutbox doesn't work Rogue 1 880 08-04-2013 22:01 PM
Last Post: nebulos
  shoutbox rghZane 1 951 05-12-2013 10:36 AM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)