Current time: 08-18-2017, 15:36 PM
Scroll In Message - Anyone Interested ?
10-19-2010, 22:42 PM
Scroll In Message - Anyone Interested ?
Anyone interested in having this as a plugin ? If so i'll create it with a number of settings to change some stuff to suit your needs. The settings will include , scroll speed , font type , font size etc.

Also, if you guys have any ideas on adding something extra i'll gladly add it Wink

Example:

Highslide JS

Register

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-19-2010, 23:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2010 13:33 PM by -sam.)
RE: Scroll In Message - Anyone Interested ?
Eye candy makes mybb looks cooler Big Grin
Well, if we could have it as a plugin and hyper link our messages.
That will be awesome, what say?

Concept is nice already.

Namecheap.com

10-19-2010, 23:25 PM
Yea i could do that , i'll create that tomorrow, in the meantime keep the ideas coming Big Grin

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-20-2010, 13:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2010 13:40 PM by -sam.)
I was thinking, ummm if we could get updates of recent thread created,
as messages in scroll.. was just thinking...
like we see trending topics in twitter...

Thread name+ link, or thread name as hperlink maybe?

Namecheap.com

10-20-2010, 13:40 PM
Good idea , i'll look into that.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Private Message Attachments Echo 6 2,526 07-12-2012 17:18 PM
Last Post: Echo
  Admin Post Message zarta 4 2,237 09-06-2011 21:13 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)