Current time: 08-20-2017, 14:33 PM
Question my site doesn't load
05-30-2013, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013 02:34 AM by michael.)
RE: my site doesn't load
Just to inform you Echo our site had the same happen to us today, same redirect as mentioned above. unfortunutly i was on the way to work so could not do anything for 3 hours. Then i disabled all of the plugins from here and the site came back up. I then enabled the plugins one by one and the one causing the problem was the Site Notice one, all the others were fine.

This was a similar site that the logging into our site was sent to but at the top is said mybbextras.net.

http://pagesinxt.com/

in the link it had the following text included.

(http://pagesinxt.com/?dn=www.mybbextras....es&nxte=js)

Will leave it for you to look into but at the moment i have disabled this plugin and do not know whether to use it again or look for something similar.

EDIT: Just seen your post about your host changed your DNS server by mistake.

But now a bit concerned that because of the resulting redirecting that this plugin caused resulting in all of our members who tried to log into our site (for some 3 hours until i could sort it out) being redirected as mentioned above, if your site went down again and i re activated this plugin i do not want our site to have the same problem occur again.

Further to my last and this may be of use to you but i have just re enabled the Site Notice plugin on our test forum and the redirect started again.

For info link and screenshot added.

http://pagesinxt.com/?dn=www.mybbextras....=1PO1HL31Q
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 06:04 AM
My site was hit the hardest since I had Paid plugins, I had to disable them for 2 hours, since I couldn't even hopped to touch my forums. Basically I just deleted the plugins in the end on my host which gave me full access back to my forums, I won't reactivate them until the pm was read an replied for future issues, besides that, everything was fine, all the rest of his plugins I used didn't have any problems.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 10:09 AM
The redirects should not be happening. I'm gonna check those plugins today that you guys have mentioned.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Was your site actually, physically redirecting you to here or where you just getting an error on your sites ? Because theres noting in the site notice plugin that can possibly cause physical redirection.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 11:44 AM
Ok guys heres an update: http://www.mybbextras.net/Thread-General...in-Changes

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 18:21 PM
My website was just 100% completely blocked, an I have no idea for how many hours, I just decided to log on one night after I got home from work an found out that I was getting that error, I tried to come here, but of course it took me to a diff page than what I see now here, prob. cuz the DNS was changed so it was pointing to a domain I could buy an etc.

Their were no redirects, since I couldn't touch my forum index because of this error, an honestly, after I deleted the plugin, all the rest worked fine during the time of your downtime, not sure why they were having trouble, maybe they didn't have the latest forum software.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MyChat & high server load Krazas 14 2,779 01-08-2014 22:03 PM
Last Post: Krazas
  [Error Message] Shoutbox doesn't work Rogue 1 892 08-04-2013 22:01 PM
Last Post: nebulos
  Site Notice CDJVC 0 614 11-30-2012 13:58 PM
Last Post: CDJVC
  Site Notice bug or what? Falenone 3 1,840 10-19-2011 15:28 PM
Last Post: Echo
  [Error Message] There was a problem with a plugin from this site. LastPost 3 1,946 06-24-2011 15:47 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)