Current time: 12-11-2017, 04:44 AM
Question my site doesn't load
05-29-2013, 23:51 PM
my site doesn't load
Your plugins have problem and caused that my site redirects to The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
I had to disable all of my plugins to access my site

My site is a place for discussing about anime and manga

Namecheap.com

05-29-2013, 23:54 PM
RE: my site doesn't load
This should have only happened with the "Single Paid Plugins". What single paid plugins have you installed ? They should work fine now. My host changed my DNS server by mistake today, that issue should be fixed now. Try activating the plugin again.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:10 AM
Thanks my problem solved, but I wasn't using any single paid plugin. I'm only using "Banned Reason", "Google Plus One Button", "Grouped Subforums", "Site Notice" and "Image Reputations" that isn't enabled.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:16 AM
They shouldn't have been affected by the downtime. What error where you getting exactly ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:23 AM
No error, just my site was redirecting to The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup. for about 4-5 hours until I had disabled all of my plugins

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:27 AM
It shouldn't have, those plugins you have installed has no connection with here at all. I'll double check the plugins you mentioned above at some point tomorrow.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:33 AM
here means this The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup., I had hyperlinked "here" in my post (I think you had mistaken "here" with mybbextras.net)

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:35 AM
Oh right, yes I thought you meat here (mybbextras.net). That's even more weird.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:40 AM
That site also was shown every time I was trying open your site. I was thinking that you had been hacked.

Namecheap.com

05-30-2013, 00:41 AM
No, it was a DNS issue.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MyChat & high server load Krazas 14 2,930 01-08-2014 22:03 PM
Last Post: Krazas
  [Error Message] Shoutbox doesn't work Rogue 1 948 08-04-2013 22:01 PM
Last Post: nebulos
  Site Notice CDJVC 0 642 11-30-2012 13:58 PM
Last Post: CDJVC
  Site Notice bug or what? Falenone 3 1,897 10-19-2011 15:28 PM
Last Post: Echo
  [Error Message] There was a problem with a plugin from this site. LastPost 3 1,999 06-24-2011 15:47 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)