Current time: 08-18-2017, 15:35 PM
Question Darker Theme
06-04-2012, 23:33 PM
Darker Theme
Did not know where else to post this

Why dont you have a Darker Theme for people who dont like the White Backgrounds.
I am finding it very hard to read anything on here, ans I like what you have here
and was maybe thinking of subscribing, but the white background is a problem

MrTazz

Namecheap.com

06-04-2012, 23:39 PM
RE: Darker Theme
I'll take that on board. I may create a slightly different variation of the current theme. Maybe darken the postbits etc.... What specifically is hard for you to read ?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Maybe do something to the text in posts, or the post bubble to make it easier to read, I have trouble at times too.

My Forums

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 17:27 PM
It would be great if you can.

Its just tooo white and bright Cool

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:17 PM
I increased the intensity of the posbit text colour. Does that make it much easier to read ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 22:37 PM by Switchbladed.)
I guess that'll do, it is much easier to read. Thanks Smile

Oh and, you know how I told you about the postbubble and how I didn't like it? I know why now. Every post looks like a quote! But I like it with it on now, I'm used to it Smile

My Forums

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 22:39 PM
Ok cool, thanks for the feedback Wink

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 23:16 PM
Well it's a little better, but still hard work....
You still need a darker background theme for peeps who can not cope with the bright white.

MrTazz

Namecheap.com

06-06-2012, 23:18 PM
Are you using an old computer/monitor ? Because the text is completely legible to me.

Namecheap.com

06-07-2012, 06:56 AM
I can understand that MrTazz would be having a hard time reading it, I do aswell sometimes, and my computer is only a few months old, every part of it, and it is also an extremely good computer. It is still hard to read sometimes. The text IS legible, but sometimes I have to look closely.

My Forums

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Question] Current MyBB Extras Theme Gabby 2 2,098 08-03-2014 16:49 PM
Last Post: Gabby
  [Video] MyBB Windows 8 Meto Theme Echo 2 7,607 07-29-2013 12:15 PM
Last Post: Bala
  [Question] Is it legal to use vb converted theme? moviesprince 1 1,404 08-17-2012 05:08 AM
Last Post: alex809
  [For Sale] MyBB Extras Theme - Offers Echo 3 1,581 06-07-2012 18:23 PM
Last Post: Scois0n
  Give out this theme? Known 2 992 11-21-2011 00:44 AM
Last Post: Known

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)