Current time: 07-28-2017, 15:52 PM
Problem with highslide image resize plugin
03-22-2013, 18:10 PM
Problem with highslide image resize plugin
I have a problem with the highslide thumbnail and image resizer.

The images are not resized on the forum and the plugin provides no options to setting the image resize parameters.

Sample thread : The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

user : cncftw
pass : dev123

Namecheap.com

03-22-2013, 19:14 PM
RE: Problem with highslide image resize plugin
If you go to ACP >> MyCode, then select the MyBB Extras Highslide MyCode. You can edit the max-width and max-height in the "Replacement".

Regardless if you make an edit or not, save the MyCode at the bottom of the page. This plugin should now work correctly.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-22-2013, 21:12 PM
Ok it now re-sizes the image, but it doesn't display it as a popout enlarged image after clicking it as it does on this forum. I've used other highslide plugins and this for an ultimate plugin really seems to lack the feature set if that's all it does. BTW the other ones I've tested were free too. Maybe it's an error on my part, you're welcome to check this topic.

http://cncftw.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1

Namecheap.com

03-22-2013, 21:19 PM
Ive looked at your forum and it pops out for me. Make your image smaller in the MyCode settings. Its not popping out and displaying bigger, because the image is already being displayed in full size.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-22-2013, 21:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 21:50 PM by FReQuEnZy.)
Works fine after reactivation and adjusting the mycode settings.

I'd still like to know how to remove or edit the color of bounding box.

Namecheap.com

03-22-2013, 22:24 PM
Thats in the css file provided with the package.

Namecheap.com

03-22-2013, 22:40 PM
Thanks I'll take a look at it. Smile

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Question] CSS problem on teslagame theme FlowZ 0 439 02-16-2016 16:29 PM
Last Post: FlowZ
  Error for plugin chatbox Irrumatio 2 1,158 01-26-2014 04:19 AM
Last Post: Echo
  [Question] Recreate form & function of a phpBB plugin Nige 0 1,423 09-21-2013 13:51 PM
Last Post: Nige
Question Flying Twitter Bird (Plugin) (Not Working) ChiNa-Man 8 3,159 07-22-2013 19:17 PM
Last Post: ChiNa-Man
  Server load mysterious problem hady 10 2,702 03-29-2013 20:55 PM
Last Post: hady

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)