Current time: 08-18-2017, 15:37 PM
Problem with a theme. Photoshop bliss v3.
03-25-2013, 03:45 AM
Problem with a theme. Photoshop bliss v3.
So I've decided to modify this theme for my forum to give it an alternative look, though I got a problem with one section of it.

Namely it shows 2 avatars at the post bit and the code seems to be duplicated for "postbit_online" section in the browser when examined with google inspector.

I've tried multiple ways to remedy this problem, but no luck.
If I delete the duplicate code with the inspector it appears correct in the browser, how ever I'm unable to find the cause to it in the templates.

Here's an example thread of the problem.
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Cncftw
dev123

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Problem with a theme. Photoshop bliss v3.
Ive logged in and I'm not seeing that problem ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 14:24 PM

Highslide JS

Register

This is what I see.

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 14:26 PM
You dont have the theme enabled thats most likely why I cannot see it.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 14:46 PM
You are able to select it from the bottom of the page.

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 14:52 PM
I can only see default, allied and soviet.

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 14:59 PM
The problem only occurs on the allied theme. Which is a modified photoshop bliss v3 theme. Wink

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 16:36 PM
Fixed Wink

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 18:49 PM
I was able to get it to that same point. Wink
The trouble is getting the username, group title and stars to show on the right side of the avatar.

Namecheap.com

03-25-2013, 21:45 PM
Its just a matter of placing the different variables and add a small bit of css to position them.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] How can I add a background changer to my theme? Technologx 0 403 04-28-2016 02:33 AM
Last Post: Technologx
  [Question] CSS problem on teslagame theme FlowZ 0 448 02-16-2016 16:29 PM
Last Post: FlowZ
  Server load mysterious problem hady 10 2,712 03-29-2013 20:55 PM
Last Post: hady
  [How To?] problem with mybb Cookiemonster 11 3,413 03-28-2013 00:53 AM
Last Post: Echo
  Problem with Imgur image uploader FReQuEnZy 6 1,607 03-26-2013 16:34 PM
Last Post: FReQuEnZy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)