Current time: 08-23-2017, 18:34 PM
Private Message Attachments
05-28-2011, 16:18 PM
Private Message Attachments
Im currently working on an attachment plugin that allows you to upload attachments in private messages. Heres some preview images, ideas are welcome. A feature in it will be the ability to upload multiple attachments, admin can choose how many can be uploaded at once.

Currently it just displays the attachment links in a label below the buttons, I'll add a button to insert links into the post automatically, but this is how it looks at the moment.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-28-2011, 16:22 PM
RE: Private Message Attachments
looks great! Left to wait for the release

Namecheap.com

05-28-2011, 16:24 PM
Its really early stages, it will look alot nicer when its finished Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Hey, this looks awesome and is just what I am looking for. Is this still being continued, because its an older thread, or is it a dead project ?

Namecheap.com

07-12-2012, 13:11 PM
The plugin is still available in the subscriber section. Although, I will be updating it soon.

Namecheap.com

07-12-2012, 13:41 PM
Tried to get a subscription but it seems for this Paypal transaction I need to add a credit card. If i would have a credit card I wouldn't need Paypal. Wink But in many countries the need of a Credit Card is not necessary as a regular Joe. I didn't needed one the last 40 years, I don't need one now.

Normally I can pay with Paypal without Credit Card, just with your Subscription i need to add a credit card. Too bad, would have been interested in a subscription. But I guess one can't have it all.

Cheers

Wolfseye

Namecheap.com

07-12-2012, 17:18 PM
You can subscribe using my paypal email, directly. But you must pay as a "gift" that way. If your interested in doing it that way you can contact me via private message.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Admin Post Message zarta 4 2,237 09-06-2011 21:13 PM
Last Post: Echo
  [Question] Attachments in this thread are locked until you reply to this post. master412160 5 2,111 08-01-2011 09:42 AM
Last Post: master412160
  Private messages... Falenone 0 607 07-15-2011 15:26 PM
Last Post: Falenone
  Scroll In Message - Anyone Interested ? Echo 4 1,712 10-20-2010 13:40 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)