Current time: 07-28-2017, 15:52 PM
New Host
01-03-2011, 20:02 PM
RE: New Host
(01-03-2011 19:57 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
That's what I have...shared, but it is unlimited disc space and bandwidth. My host doesn't offer unlimited on VPS or Dedicated, so I went with shared. They do a great job and give me a 100% uptime guarantee.

Namecheap.com

01-03-2011, 20:15 PM
Yea same as me , i have unlimited everything, very happy with it Big Grin

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-04-2011, 17:53 PM
Whats your new host called?

Namecheap.com

01-04-2011, 17:57 PM
Hostgator The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-04-2011, 19:46 PM
I thought you switched from them?

Namecheap.com

01-04-2011, 19:53 PM
No i was with limedomains before.

Namecheap.com

01-04-2011, 20:02 PM
Hostgator has good pricing too! I am with Hostdime and pay slightly more but they have been great with customer support and all! I have full unlimited plan plus SSL and remote server back up's.

Namecheap.com

01-08-2011, 19:32 PM
This one is really great the new host. This one is the great sharing and I am really glad for this. This is the such a great thing about the host.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)