Current time: 08-18-2017, 15:34 PM
Need help figuring this...
04-23-2011, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2011 01:34 AM by Abby.)
Need help figuring this...
There are some things that don't look right with the theme that I chose, though I really like the theme. But, for some reason, fonts are too light against the background in some areas. I figured out most of them, but I can't figure out this one. Can someone please tell me where to go to change it please? I'm assuming it's in the ACP's theme globall.css since that is where I changed fonts for other areas. But, I don't know what part I should be looking under. HELP! 0.0

Highslide JS

Register

It's the choices I have against the white background in the menu pulldowns under the Editor box. I hope this makes sense.

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 07:25 AM
RE: Need help figuring this...
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Tip: Get FireBug the FireFox addon, Press F12. Makes editing CSS much easier.

Hope this helps.

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I installed, but I will have to learn how to use that eventually. Right now, I'm trying to get my forum back up for my users and I know little about CSS coding. I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but that code you just posted for me doesn't help me in the least. I would assume the latter portion of it (ul.editor_dropdown_menu) is where I need to change the color, but where do I go to do that?

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 16:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2011 16:56 PM by envisi0n.)
Don't worry, I'm not the best at CSS either. Tongue

Highslide JS

Register

So first, press F12 to open up Firebug. Then go to what ever you want to edit (In this case the video menu list). Then press the Blue Mouse icon, highlight the menu (Left click) (You can select the whole menu or individual menu items, but we want to change them all. Note that you must click the item to highlight it in blue.) Once you have your item selected, right click the "li" (Or the last item you choose and click Copy CSS path). 1/2 of the time this will give the exact CSS path. If your content doesn't edit, you might have to use the item to the right of the last one. In my case, "li" but the one before is "ul.edito..own_menu".

Hope this helps.

Namecheap.com

04-27-2011, 23:50 PM
Thank you so, so, so much!!!! Heart

Namecheap.com

04-28-2011, 01:00 AM
I ask for help, so it's only fair to help others.
Glad I could make a difference. Tongue

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)