Current time: 10-18-2017, 15:48 PM
My Advertisements Just Disappeared...
05-27-2011, 22:59 PM
My Advertisements Just Disappeared...
I was just on my forum site and my footer advertisements I created with "My Advertisements" plugin seemed to have disappeared. I haven't made any changes, but they are gone. Does anyone know how this could have happened. I went to the ACP and they're still listed... just not showing up. ???

Namecheap.com

05-27-2011, 23:41 PM
RE: My Advertisements Just Disappeared...
Make sure this is in your footer template:
PHP Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup

Register

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-28-2011, 00:36 AM
I do have it, Echo. But, it's still not showing.

Code:

Register[/php]
(05-27-2011 23:41 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Namecheap.com

05-28-2011, 00:50 AM
I dont see "{myadvertisements[zone_2]}" in that template Abby. I may be going blind lol, can you highlight it if its there please.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-04-2011, 17:52 PM
I got this working again, Echo. Thanks! Smile

Namecheap.com

07-04-2011, 18:13 PM
No problem.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)