Current time: 08-19-2017, 00:58 AM
Mass mail
01-22-2013, 23:24 PM
Mass mail
I'm trying to send a mass e-mail to my members, I've gone through the stages as laid out, but when I come to send the e-mail there is only one recipient.

I've made sure that all the members are in the respective groups, but still it insists on saying there is only one recipient.

I'm using 1.6.9 and its a fresh install.

Namecheap.com

01-22-2013, 23:37 PM
RE: Mass mail
You sure you're selecting the correct user groups ? Also have you actually tried sending the mail and see if it delivers to only one recipient or not ?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-22-2013, 23:48 PM
I found the solution to this it's a result of importing members from phpBB3.

If you import from phpBB3 you will need to run this query in your database :

Code:

Register

Namecheap.com

01-22-2013, 23:49 PM
Ah, nice one Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-26-2013, 22:50 PM
You may need to run a similar query for other forum software too, the MyBB merge system is great, but not perfect it seems.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)