Current time: 06-24-2017, 09:42 AM
Need an existing plugin upgraded for MyBB 1.8 ? Click Here
Echo
04-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Echo
As I said you have been reported on MyBB.com.
Banning me without reason isn't any solution.

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2011 12:48 PM by Abby.)
RE: Echo, you have been reported :)
I don't know what your situation is, and I can't speak for Echo, but I know that Echo has always been fair in dealings with members here. If you broke the "Terms of Service" agreement, you will be banned. Out of all the mybb help out there, Echo has been the most courteous and generous one. Maybe you need to review the terms again?

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 17:08 PM
Sure. With MybbExtras members. But he has stolen some plugins and he knows about that. I have been banned for that I wrote that he has been reported.

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 17:16 PM
I have to agree with Abby, he's very supportive.
Also, car dealerships sell cars, does that mean they stole the idea of the wheel?
Maybe he just liked their idea and made it better.

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 17:29 PM
He didn't make it better, it's worse and has less options than original plugin. I won't talk about it anymore, bye.

Btw. reason?
Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Cya
Ban will be lifted: Never

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 18:32 PM
Your claiming that the "Thread Enhancer" is not mine?

I can tell you now that every single plugin (That I claim to be mine) is mine. Theres several different "Awards" plugins, does that also make my awards plugin ripped ?

And you were banned for a reason, for making false accusations and posting them publicly. Show me the code of the plugin you say that I've ripped and I'll gladly show you my code.

How can you an accusation like that without providing any sort of physical proof?

I see youve also been banned at mybb.com. You seem to be a bad apple, your not welcome here either, so I'm kindly asking you to leave.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 19:24 PM
(04-23-2011 18:32 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Don't bother with him, he's just another leech.
We know who you are, and what you do. No need to prove yourself to him.

Namecheap.com

04-23-2011, 20:06 PM
As I like to say;

"What a Twat!"

Namecheap.com

04-30-2011, 13:15 PM
RE: Echo
Arent you banned tho

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)