Current time: 10-18-2017, 15:56 PM
Issue when activating subscriber plugins.
11-21-2012, 00:04 AM
Issue when activating subscriber plugins.
When trying to install or activate any subscriber plugins i get the following or similar error.

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/infoaus/public_html/inc/plugins/temp/Imgur Uploader/Imgur Uploader/inc/plugins/imgur.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

I Tried to install the imgur uploader, introduce yourself and the Highslide plugin.

My host runs:
PHP Version 5.3.8

Namecheap.com

11-21-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Issue when activating subscriber plugins.
You'll need to ask them to revert to php version 5.2. The current licence system only supports up to php 5.2. I will be upgrading soon to support 5.3

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

11-21-2012, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 01:32 AM by juln.)
Anyway I can get a refund on my sub and re-sub after you upgrade?

If i had a indication i had to check for my php version i would of not signed up.

I love you subscribed plugins but with out been able to use them they are no use to me.

Any ideas on how we can resolve this?

Seems as it is the licensing that your plugins use causing the issue as the free plugins work fine.

Namecheap.com

11-21-2012, 01:40 AM
Yes I can refund you if you want. It won't take much to update the licence end of the plugins to work with 5.3. But the fact that there's over 100 means its a lengthly process. I'll probably start upgrading them this week as it seems to be causing problems for some of you. Another option would be to give me a list of plugins that you want to use right away and I can prioritise upgrading those.

Either way I'll refund you tomorrow morning at some point if you choose to be refunded.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

11-21-2012, 01:45 AM
(11-21-2012 01:40 AM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
No problem, I will take a refund, i will frequent this site anyway, when i see its been upgraded ill happily buy another sub.

Great support here btw thankyou.

Namecheap.com

11-21-2012, 07:28 AM
I guess because you are keen to help ill keep my membership and if you can assist with these three first.

Introduce Yourself
Imgur Uploader
MyBB Extras Highslide

Thanks for your help Wink

Namecheap.com

11-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Ok leave it with me and I'll sort those this evening.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help with plugins for 1.8 (sorry if this is the wrong place!) echorley 4 1,305 04-25-2016 21:15 PM
Last Post: rhw007
  [Error Message] MyChat Issue Selvester 6 1,819 04-19-2014 17:25 PM
Last Post: Echo
  Theme - Plugins not working Switchbladed 3 1,546 06-28-2012 15:02 PM
Last Post: Switchbladed
  Problem with subscriber plugins Switchbladed 8 2,435 06-04-2012 15:25 PM
Last Post: Switchbladed
  [Question] Who is plugins? aabchee 17 5,578 03-12-2012 20:02 PM
Last Post: aabchee

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)