Current time: 09-22-2017, 16:20 PM
I need a good mp3 player
08-06-2015, 02:04 AM
I need a good mp3 player
I am making an ebook site and I feature audio books, I am having trouble with Automedia and the html5 built in plug-in for mybb 1.8 does not work either. I am hoping that someone can please help me..
I would appreciate it..
I just wish to insert the links from previous playlists I have made up from the site I am copying,,

The site is here:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

here is an example as to why I need one:

If I cannot find one soon I will unfortunatly have to find another software which I do not want to do,,,

Thank you,

Namecheap.com

08-10-2015, 00:46 AM
RE: I need a good mp3 player
So you want to play audio books on your website ?

I cant see your example, your site is closed.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-29-2015, 01:44 AM
I got so frustrated that I closed it down,, and I have not given up faith and am rebuilding it now.

I really do want to play audiobooks, yes and I would like to use a playlist since some of them are for seeing impaired and are novels. I hope I can do this Wink

Namecheap.com

09-23-2016, 17:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2016 17:33 PM by Starnova.)
This post is old and so is the problem but it still exists... Maybe someone can help me with the ugly player I am using from automedia. There does not seem to be anyone taking care of that mod or developing any further so I am truly stuck..

https://www.ebook-mecca.com

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)