Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:37 AM
I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!
04-15-2011, 02:49 AM
I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!
Echo - I am redoing my forum with the latest mybb upgrade. After I spent weeks and months originally on setting up my forum last year with mybb, I questioned why I even chose mybb as it hasn't been the most user friendly forum setup. But, I chose it because in my research I found that it is the closest to the expensive v-bulletin forum with so many features. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to pull my hair out, especially since mybb seemed so disorganized with their setup (i.e., plug-ins, themes, etc.). There was so much stuff to choose from on their site, but more than half didn't even work. It was so frustrating for me, especially since this forum stuff was all so new to me. Then I found Labrocca's plug-in site that helped a great deal at first. But, when mybb upgraded to 1.6, I felt like I was starting from scratch and there was not much to choose from with modifications due to the upgrade. But, you have not only been a life saver. You have gone way above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to helping mybb forum owners. Your work has been spectacular. I haven't had to ask for help much here at all, but when I have... you are right there to walk me through every step of the way. I have even seen you go out of your way to help others in modifying their forums. This is something you do not have to do, but you do it any way. So, I just want to thank you for making life so much easier when it comes to the mybb forums. If I could, I would give you a HUGE thank you hug. May you be greatly blessed for all that you do!

Namecheap.com

04-15-2011, 07:53 AM
RE: I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!
I appreciate that Abby. Im glad your happy with everything. Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Abby - I know exactly how you feel, cause I remember just like it was yesterday when I started up with Forum Stuff and I sure know how grateful I've been when People helped me out and been patient with me. I think Way more People should throw out a huge Thank You to the ones that help out like Echo does.

When I came here not so long ago I made a Request about a Plugin and Echo hasn't even bothered finding any Reasons why NOT to make this particular Plugin. He just said right away that he'll make it and that's simple awesome. So I want to get in Line with you and send out a Big Thank to Echo as well ! It's because of People like Echo that many Open Source Softwares are as successful as they are.

Thank You Echo for providing such great Support *2thumbsup*

A tiny Spark of Hope "never" dies !!

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 15:43 PM
I agree, XTrian! Smile I hope mybb realizes what they have with Echo. Without Echo, I think I would have just canned my forum as much as I don't want to.

Namecheap.com

05-15-2011, 17:30 PM
I also enjoy this quite a bit! Long live mybbextras plugins!

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)