Current time: 07-28-2017, 15:50 PM
How To? make code links as live links
12-02-2010, 00:26 AM
make code links as live links
when we code live links with The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup. tag, they are broken into plain text links. so, how can we make them live links, even though they are coded?

Namecheap.com

12-02-2010, 00:28 AM
RE: make code links as live links
What do you mean eaxctly , within a plugin ?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

12-02-2010, 01:00 AM
not plugin. i think we need to edit inc/class_parser to make the edits to code tag and i want the code tags to code the links but also it must display as live clickable links without any truncation in the link. if the url is big, it must display in a single link with all the link details and without any truncation.

Namecheap.com

12-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Oh I got it.
Make links clickable (live) within code tag.
Check vBulletin's code tags with some links inside if you need an example, Echo.

So, this would be very cool.Big Grin

Namecheap.com

12-02-2010, 13:19 PM
Oh right. I think this was discussed on mybb.com somewhere.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

12-02-2010, 13:39 PM
yep, i discussed it there. Smile

well i need it, so that guests dont need to copy them. just by clicking they can access the links.

Namecheap.com

12-02-2010, 13:47 PM
Im not quite sure what edits need to be done here , id have to look into it. Dylan.M at mybb.com maybe a good guy to contack as he has a plugin to hide links. He might have a solution for this.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to make website show up in google like this xecutorfifty 1 1,533 10-23-2014 05:18 AM
Last Post: AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
  [How To?] to make time after shouts manojworlds 4 1,568 05-26-2013 12:43 PM
Last Post: manojworlds
  [How To?] make my MyBB Forum show up on Google Search or other Search Engines ? Wolfseye 5 5,795 01-04-2013 21:07 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  [How To?] Make descirptions display Emulator 9 2,729 08-14-2012 17:31 PM
Last Post: AthlonX2
  [How To?] Permissions for additional Navbar links ? Wolfseye 9 2,904 07-20-2012 08:56 AM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)