Current time: 08-20-2017, 06:43 AM
How To? [Suggest] @Nickname Notification
09-23-2012, 19:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2012 19:47 PM by diskopat.)
[Suggest] @Nickname Notification
Guys. I have a idea. I want: When people want to show their message to the other person, they can write @nickname for other person.
Example i want to show this message to Echo, i'm writing @Echo anywhere on the message and the forum send him a popup notification.
Is there any plugin like this? Had it written by any author?

Namecheap.com

09-23-2012, 19:51 PM
RE: [Suggest] @Nickname Notification
This is already available: http://mods.mybb.com/view/tag-system

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-23-2012, 19:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2012 19:57 PM by diskopat.)
Man not the tag system. I want a notification system between the members.
For example: now i'm writing @Echo and site send you a popup message.
or i'm saying @johhny hi man in a complicated thread, he can see a popup message..

Namecheap.com

09-23-2012, 20:01 PM
Oh right, I'll look into creating something like that. You know of any examples ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-23-2012, 20:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2012 20:08 PM by diskopat.)
This is not so common. I didn't see it any forum. But now i search found something for wp...
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tag-...ification/

I hope you can do, and improve it man. Big Grin

Namecheap.com

09-23-2012, 20:17 PM
Ok, I'll look at it at some point and see what I can do to implement it into mybb.

Namecheap.com

09-23-2012, 21:48 PM
Ok man thanks a lot.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)