Current time: 08-18-2017, 15:38 PM
How To? Smilies and MyShoutbox
10-10-2012, 16:24 PM
Smilies and MyShoutbox
Hi all!
I am a new member!!

In my forum, i have installed this plugin --> MyShoutbox <--
but in this chatbox i cannot see smilies!!

Who can explain me how i can insert a "smile-box"??

Namecheap.com

10-10-2012, 17:08 PM
RE: Smilies and MyShoutbox
Does the shoutbox have a smile option or are you looking to add a smilie feature to the actual shoutbox ?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-10-2012, 18:00 PM
(10-10-2012 17:08 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
The shoutbox don't have any option to enable the smilies.
I want have the possibility to insert a set of smilies like in "New reply" page in a thread!

This is a image (fake image)

Highslide JS

Register

Do you have any triks to enable them?
Or do you know another chatbox plugin with smilies?

Thanks!

Namecheap.com

10-14-2012, 18:55 PM
Can anyone help me? xD

Namecheap.com

10-14-2012, 19:01 PM
Does the shoutbox have a smilies feature or are you looking to implement the feature ? Also, this is not my plugin so I cant really give you support for it, as I'm not familiar with it.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-15-2012, 15:50 PM
(10-14-2012 19:01 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I think he's looking to implement the feature because it has no option to enable smilies...

I know that the plugin 'shoutbox' has smilies enabled if that's any help to you Simone. Smile

Namecheap.com

10-19-2012, 21:11 PM
if there is no setting in the ACP, or there is no smilies link on the shoutbox, then there may not be a feature for them in your version.
although, some versions have them if they are typed, no choice to choose from.

I use MyShoutbox 1.3, I had to mod a file for 1.6* to work, I have MyBB Version 1.6.8, it works good for what I wanted for my shoutbox. I did a google search to find it. it is not supported by anyone anymore.

backup is your best friend, remember to do it before you attempt to do any changes Wink

you can not hurt mybb by just looking around to get to know your way around, you might even learn a few things if you read things Smile

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] Myshoutbox Delete Not showing NekoNeji 9 2,546 05-11-2013 16:56 PM
Last Post: NekoNeji
  smilies sdjfiasf 7 1,913 09-04-2012 12:46 PM
Last Post: Cookiemonster
  [Error Message] MyshoutBox 1.7 "Loading" NekoNeji 4 2,694 07-09-2012 21:36 PM
Last Post: Scois0n
  [How To?] MyShoutbox 1.5 & new buttons Conrado 2 1,843 04-30-2011 13:17 PM
Last Post: ThemeLover

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)