Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:41 AM
How To? Myshoutbox Delete Not showing
05-06-2013, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 04:36 AM by NekoNeji.)
Myshoutbox Delete Not showing
I have it enabled in the ACP, but it doesn't show on the chat on the index or main page.

Highslide JS

Register

Also, I can't change the coloring at all with the text and etc. I've tired to play around with it, where the clickable links shown at the bottom are to bright an can't be read, an I tried to change the color for those as well as the time of posted where you see what time they posted an I can't even touch that, i don't kno why, but this coding is so much harder to figure out than your old ones Echo I have to say, before they said what it was, an this is like "DUHHHHHHHHH don't kno what to do" XD

please help Big Grin

Namecheap.com

05-10-2013, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 05:41 AM by NekoNeji.)
RE: Myshoutbox Delete Not showing
Now I'm getting this error on my site.

Highslide JS

Register

I'm also getting this inside the chatbox at random times.

Highslide JS

Register

Honestly I would like all these fixed please Smile

Namecheap.com

05-10-2013, 08:27 AM
The contents on the shoutbox, as I have told you is a response from your "server", that response displays your shouts from your database table. We have spoken about this before and for some reason your on an over used server with host gator, there's no doubt about that.

As for the internal server error, that just confirms that your on an over used server, an "internal server error" speaks for itself really, it's an error directly on your server.

The shoutbox here is on the same configuration as yours is, as is everyone else that purchased the shoutbox. Yes, I'm using host gator as you are but your obviously on a server that is over loaded with users. I suggest you contact your host and demand that your changed to another server, mention that your getting regular "internal server errors"

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-10-2013, 16:28 PM
Alright I'll give it a try, but is it the same on why its starting to act up with the licence key? 4 days worked fine an than it started to give that error

Namecheap.com

05-10-2013, 20:17 PM
No,if it was alright for 4 days then it starts acting up, it has to be server side. Obviously the server load on the server that your website is hosted on is being throttled in some way or another. Let me know how you get on.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Just got off work an here goes their response.

Quote:The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Ok, what's your shoutbox refresh interval set to ?

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 15:51 PM
It was at 5 seconds but I think I changed it to 10 or 15 don't quote me on that

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 16:18 PM
Ok, I have mine set to 10 seconds and it doesn't seem to be any problem, are you still having issues when its set to 10 seconds ?

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 16:56 PM
I reactivated the plugin and set it to 10 seconds so I will get back to you in a couple hours.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] Smilies and MyShoutbox Simone 6 2,793 10-19-2012 21:11 PM
Last Post: gmonly
  [Error Message] MyshoutBox 1.7 "Loading" NekoNeji 4 2,696 07-09-2012 21:36 PM
Last Post: Scois0n
  Blue Box Showing Monk 2 1,003 07-06-2012 18:23 PM
Last Post: Monk
  [Solved] My code editor not showing majaamaadi 5 2,613 07-09-2011 10:45 AM
Last Post: Echo
Question [How To?] Delete mycode Shooter 3 1,562 07-06-2011 17:55 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)