Current time: 08-20-2017, 06:47 AM
How To? Find This Code?
04-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Find This Code?
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Code:

Register

I want to move javascrtipt from google to mysite. Where i can find the code? Because i use SSL. And because of that's script. Im getting notification from browser Connection partially encrypted

Namecheap.com

04-24-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: Find This Code?
Here (change the name to what you want):
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-29-2011, 10:56 AM
btw thanks for your answer. but i mean it is not for the code.
I can not find this code from my template
Code:

Register
I need your help to find that's code so i can change the link to my forum link. Sorry if my English is not good

Namecheap.com

04-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Is this a plugin ? If you give me a link so I can check to see where its inserting it.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-29-2011, 15:21 PM
No it's not from plugin, i get the code from this site, and that's code like in my forum. Try to make 404 error and view the code ctrl + u

Namecheap.com

04-29-2011, 15:37 PM
So its not a plugin? So surely you must have placed that code in your template manually?

Its more than likely in your index or headerinclude templates.

Namecheap.com

04-30-2011, 15:46 PM
Please open your forum on this link, after that ctrl + u and see the code
Code:

Register
See code in 416 line that's the code which i meaned

Namecheap.com

05-02-2011, 04:08 AM
up up up

Namecheap.com

05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
I have no idea what your talking about, you need to explain, that link above is a 404, for obvious reasons.

Namecheap.com

05-02-2011, 17:46 PM
because of 404 error, Im getting notification from browser Connection partially encrypted. My forum uses SSL so the code from google domain make it the connection partially encrypted.

Sorry if my english is bad

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MY Code system Spangle 2 1,533 01-28-2013 22:33 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Where can I find the chat plugin like this site is using? Hosting 7 2,417 03-18-2011 14:56 PM
Last Post: debonair

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)