Current time: 08-23-2017, 18:35 PM
How To? Change Registration Page Layout
06-21-2012, 23:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012 23:34 PM by Monk.)
RE: Change Registration Page Layout
(06-21-2012 23:27 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Ahh i have just found it, it was the member_register_regimage template.
The box has gone smaller but the image has stayed on the right hand side :/

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:37 PM
Ah nice one, good job Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:41 PM
Thank you Smile
Do you have any idea how to get the verification image next to the text box?

Im getting there slowly, i havnt a clue how to get the whole thing centered afterwards and the box around the whole registration box a tad smaller.

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:42 PM
Add a <br/> after the textbox, that might do it.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:57 PM
No that didn't work Sad
Do you think if i edit the text "Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated signups." will that move the image along? I just cannot fine the text location though...

Having a little look with this but not much lol. I may just have to put the old look back Sad

Namecheap.com

06-22-2012, 00:01 AM
Place a <br/> in the middle of the text. That should bring it in a bit. Use multiple <br/> to shorten the sentence. As for the text remove this "{$lang->image_verification}" and enter your own text.

Namecheap.com

06-22-2012, 00:13 AM
Yey its getting there slowly lol thanks.
Do you know how to center it all now and make the whole registration box smaller?
I think that will be it complete then.

Namecheap.com

06-22-2012, 00:17 AM
You need to set the width of the tables. But if you do its going to look odd. Try it and see.

Namecheap.com

06-22-2012, 00:23 AM
(06-22-2012 00:17 AM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I will take your word lol.
Just need to center it now then Confused lol

Namecheap.com

06-22-2012, 00:34 AM
Most of the elements are individual, your best bet is to create a div inside the table, style that div (width and height etc...) then center the contents of that div, which in this case is the text boxes etc.. The only thing is everything will center so nothing will be aligned, for example the start of the text wont be aligned with the start of the textbox. Unless, you set a margin-left of X pixels on your new div. Its hard to explain. Im off to bed in a few minutes but I can do it for you tomorrow at some point if you want. Just send me a login and i'll take a look at it tomorrow.

But if you want to try it, you can do a basic center by adding this <center> content here </center>

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] change the register url hady 2 1,016 04-01-2013 20:40 PM
Last Post: hady
  [Question] How to modify quote box layout Ohnoto 0 786 02-09-2012 21:07 PM
Last Post: Ohnoto
  SQL Error @ the end of registration Falenone 3 1,448 08-02-2011 13:08 PM
Last Post: Echo
  [How To?] change text in whos online? jatt 0 1,075 07-10-2011 16:11 PM
Last Post: jatt
Question How To Change Font Size? Shooter 1 1,905 07-02-2011 21:47 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)