Current time: 08-23-2017, 18:37 PM
How To? Change Registration Page Layout
06-21-2012, 21:47 PM
Change Registration Page Layout
How can i change the layout of my registration page?
I think it would be good to change it so it just has Account Detail and image verification and security question and then the rest they can change once registered in the control panel.

My registration page is here:
Code:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 22:02 PM
RE: Change Registration Page Layout
The only way would be to edit the template and remove what you dont want. If you created an "Custom Profile Field" that are set as required during registration. If you want to remove them , disable or delete the profile field via ACP.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 22:13 PM
Would it be the member_register template?

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 22:14 PM
Yes Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 22:24 PM
I have done that now but the text spaces are sooooo long, is there anyway to tidy them up?

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 22:29 PM
In the same template reduce the width of all your "<input......", currenty they are all set at 100%

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:01 PM
Thats great but the image verification and the security question sizes are not in there for some reason. Confused

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:05 PM
Thats a plugin isnt it? You'll need to edit the plugin or the template that the plugin created, if it did create one.

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:10 PM
I think image verification is standard on mybb :/

Namecheap.com

06-21-2012, 23:27 PM
Check "member_register_hiddencaptcha"

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] change the register url hady 2 1,016 04-01-2013 20:40 PM
Last Post: hady
  [Question] How to modify quote box layout Ohnoto 0 786 02-09-2012 21:07 PM
Last Post: Ohnoto
  SQL Error @ the end of registration Falenone 3 1,448 08-02-2011 13:08 PM
Last Post: Echo
  [How To?] change text in whos online? jatt 0 1,075 07-10-2011 16:11 PM
Last Post: jatt
Question How To Change Font Size? Shooter 1 1,905 07-02-2011 21:47 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)